Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Did Najar announced a break? There's no x-ray nor preview and it's been more than a week already.

I hope they're just cooking a feast.
As he didn`t reply for 1 week, it is best to assume he already turned into a skeleton. RIP

About the whole "new najar is worse, his older works were better" thing and "the male doesn't cum enough times nowadays wtf!!".
I think the difference is mainly that in his older works it was just the male ejaculation, while in his newer works there's way more attention to female climax. I love how he pays attention to his diverse cast of females having different sensitivity: some orgasm easily and multiple times, some not at all. His first tries in this direction were a bit awkward, but I think he got the hang of it now.
Maybe this is not to everyone's taste, but I absolutely love it.
Animal brain at work i would say. Female not get immediately smashed = shitty animation.

I love how much attention Najar pays to the females. Facial expression, behavior, how the girls are "drawn". He also has some of the most wholesome animation`s I've ever seen in the h categories. Remember Madoka7, where she starts smiling after getting surprised in the beginning? Most wholesome shit.
I wonder how closely he tries to keep the girls to there Idolmaster versions.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes