Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Macboi

May 23, 2021
Strange request, but does anyone have all of the Madoka animations in order in a compilation video? That or just a full collection of Madoka cause the quality on r34 is bugging the crap out of me. Am just a faithful Madoka lover

Here you go, its only gonna be up for a while. Instead of r34 you can find all of najar's (except the latest) video's on kemono party if you didn't know. Or, you can support him on fanbox.

Chendava

May 23, 2023

Here you go, its only gonna be up for a while. Instead of r34 you can find all of najar's (except the latest) video's on kemono party if you didn't know. Or, you can support him on fanbox.

Thank you fam, much appreciated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Macboi

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Strange request, but does anyone have all of the Madoka animations in order in a compilation video? That or just a full collection of Madoka cause the quality on r34 is bugging the crap out of me. Am just a faithful Madoka lover
They're all on Kemono (you might need a download manager to help with the slow download speeds though)

Edit: didn't realise there was another page where someone already did it and wrote this up
I'll leave these instructions here anyways since they might be useful to someone
The output video works on mpv but I haven't tested it on any other video player

To compile them all together into a single video (for windows 10/11),
1. Put all the videos into one folder
2. In the folder, press Win+D (or click on the address bar thing at the top)
3. Type in cmd then press Enter
4. Install FFmpeg, a command line tool to work with media files. Paste and Enter the following command: winget install ffmpeg
5. Close the command prompt and reopen it with step 2
6. Paste and Enter the following commands
Code:
for %x in (*.mp4) do ( echo file '%~fx' >> filelist.txt )
ffmpeg -f concat -safe 0 -i filelist.txt -c copy compilation.mp4
del filelist.txt
7. Optionally, you can uninstall ffmpeg afterwards: winget uninstall ffmpeg
8. compilation.mp4 will contain all the videos put together. Though it won't have any fancy transitions or anything, just a sudden cut to the next video

Note: To make this work for filenames with unicode characters, run chcp 65001

Last edited:

Macboi

May 23, 2021
You missing one? Pretty sure i got everything in x-ray that najar made if you missing one
Oh no no I think I understand what u mean now. I have everything in xray except one, because I prefered the non xray version for it. Its madoka5 I think?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes