Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
What great constructive critisms. I wasn't particularly happy either, but I at least pointed out WHAT was the issue, and pointed out what I liked. Little wonder all that gets made anymore are cheap renpy vns with guys like you discouraging others from making games.
I think another thing is that those Ren'py VNs are easy to make, and not many ppl want to deviate that much. No shade to them, i'm developing a VN rn, but at least this one has unique visuals and gameplay. And i am a sucker for RPG maker games.

Reactions: Barbarossan

Ghosting2Ghost

Dec 12, 2023
Never thought I'd actually post on this site, but gotta say great work!

The gameplay behind possession was good. Extended gameplay as the other character is cool. Any suggestions on similar gameplay? I've taken a few stabs at the possession tag, but a lot of it has possession as a subtheme or are just cutscenes.

The 3D was probably a mistake, but the performance is my only major negative towards the gameplay. The writing was good even if it could use more H-scenes, but it wasn't necessary for this to feel finished.

It's awesome to see a game I've been following actually complete!

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Never thought I'd actually post on this site, but gotta say great work!

The gameplay behind possession was good. Extended gameplay as the other character is cool. Any suggestions on similar gameplay? I've taken a few stabs at the possession tag, but a lot of it has possession as a subtheme or are just cutscenes.

The 3D was probably a mistake, but the performance is my only major negative towards the gameplay. The writing was good even if it could use more H-scenes, but it wasn't necessary for this to feel finished.

It's awesome to see a game I've been following actually complete!
Thanks for reviewing! I'm happy you found it to be enjoyable despite the low amount of h-content. I spent quite a bit of time trying to make the possession mechanic as streamlined as possible, I'm glad it was appreciated.

I have played most the available games focused entirely on possession, so I can give a few recommendations.
2. TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~
3. Island Parasite by Water Treatment Plant (Can't link this due to rules, but there is a ML translated ver floating around.)
4. Brave Princess Milia
5. , some with VA, some not.

Also, here are the demo project files (not a game) for a possession RPGM MZ project with only the possession mechanic programmed. I don't plan on turning this one into a game, so I'm just sharing the files for anyone interested.

Kihsir

Mar 8, 2021
Have got to say the Game Mechanics by itself is good tho I am a bit disappointed that the game has less H-content

Yes, I READ THE WARNING BEFORE DOWNLOADING

But this is just me saying to myself that I wish the game had more H-content; it would have been perfect.

The story was great but the biggest thing that made this game great was its Core Mechanics but Gotta improve on Performance.
(Not that it gave me any serious issue but would be an issue if used in low budget laptop/PC)

Batman123XD

May 21, 2023
View attachment 3060728

Overview:
This is the story of a resident of Najima Island who stumbles across a device called the <Controller> left behind by a dead fanatic wizard. As the name suggests, it allows the curious protagonist of the story, Kenji, to hypnotize (and later, possess) girls!

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: Velzies - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2827374 View attachment 2827375 View attachment 2827376 View attachment 2827377 View attachment 2827378 View attachment 2827379
The game is finished?

Chissident

May 27, 2017
What the, it's marked as completed?! There was potential for SO much more... that's a real bummer. I played it a while back and did enjoy it and was under the impression there was a lot more to come. But guess not. I enjoyed the premise of the game and hope the creator decides to revise and add more to it but if not, it is what it is. :(

Reactions: Batman123XD

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
Thanks for reviewing! I'm happy you found it to be enjoyable despite the low amount of h-content. I spent quite a bit of time trying to make the possession mechanic as streamlined as possible, I'm glad it was appreciated.

I have played most the available games focused entirely on possession, so I can give a few recommendations.
2. TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~
3. Island Parasite by Water Treatment Plant (Can't link this due to rules, but there is a ML translated ver floating around.)
4. Brave Princess Milia
5. , some with VA, some not.

Also, here are the demo project files (not a game) for a possession RPGM MZ project with only the possession mechanic programmed. I don't plan on turning this one into a game, so I'm just sharing the files for anyone interested.
oh great there is a game i never play

oh well did you know that brave princess milia got hentai adaptation,that is great because finally i feel the revenge in anime after i complete all ending route mwahahahahaa

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes