Moghost25

Aug 24, 2021
That's exactly my name and I'm currently in Vietnam! I don't mean to upset you but the truth is that I used to play this game when it was just released version 0.1 and since version 0.3.4 stopped. I had to wait 4 years to see them active on pantreon again! I love the drawing of these two and I have no reason to call them scammers. I will always support them even if it takes years or more
No problem :))))

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
It's funny to read the comments on page 1 that the project will not be abandoned:LOL:

I've been a supporter for 2 years, and it's true that it's quite sad to wait so long for just some little update every year ( well If I count both games, EraHunter & Naked Adventure )

However the art is unique which gives it a good point, but I feel more and more like I'm throwing money away for nothing

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've been a supporter for 2 years, and it's true that it's quite sad to wait so long for just some little update every year ( well If I count both games, EraHunter & Naked Adventure )

However the art is unique which gives it a good point, but I feel more and more like I'm throwing money away for nothing
Why don't you support some good artist that fits your taste instead? And why are you realising that you are throwing money away for nothing only now? This is not their first game and the other one was "developed" in the same way.

Oct 21, 2019
Why don't you support some good artist that fits your taste instead? And why are you realising that you are throwing money away for nothing only now? This is not their first game and the other one was "developed" in the same way.
The thing is, there isn't actually a lot of games of that kind. I wouldn't say its something supernatural, but EraHunter Team games are actually kind of neat and I don't judge people which support them for so long time.
However I can't help but agree with you that people shouldn't support devs that don't provide content regularly.

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah. I do geniunely like their games, they're funny and have good art.

But this whole practice of often going radio silent, sometimes for reasonable reasons such as poor health (But even so, you at least owe actual communication.), and not releasing any builds or even trying to get more people on board to help work on it faster...

And if the games ever truly finish, and become a product, then yes I will buy them. But I won't be supporting them anymore, hell you can't even comment on the public posts anymore without being a patron. Patreon is also rather scummy about that as well. But still, these folks have had years to get used to it, to get better, but it feels like they aren't really trying.

Which is a damn shame, because I do think they have talent.

EisHalo

Mar 2, 2022
Both games, Naked Adventure and Era Hunter are awesome story and plots with fucking god arts and animations.
Sadly I don't know what happens on the developer side to take almost 2 years to make a update, at least the update was huge to the size of the game.

FULL SAVE GAME WITH ALL SCENES UNLOCKED!
How do i place this savefile in the android directory?

Oct 23, 2020
any update?
Well, it's been 196 days since NA 0.4 release, during that time they got covid and the artist started suffering from some health issues ( I think the artist is doing better, but I don't have the access to the newest post, if anyone could post it here I'd greatly appreciate it ), oh and the whole war in Ukraine happened, but they haven't commented on it at all.

Currently they're working on an update for NA that adds 1 new quest ( afterwards they'll probably work on 2 more updates each adding 1 quest as well ). NA 0.4 took around 2 years to complete and it added 4 quests ( and a event ), so with that we could assume it takes them around half a year to complete a single quest, it's been 196 days so if I had to bet, there'll probably be an update this or the next month, but that's just speculation.

Also, here's something that might interest some people. After the release of NA 0.4 they've reached their final patreon goal of 3000$ a month, so out of curiosity I asked them about it.
1659441332740.png
as you can see they just outright ignored me, but here's the funny part. They've updated their patreon goals to now include a 5000$ and 7000$ a month goal.
1659441422080.png 1659441447288.png

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes