Others - Abandoned - Naked Arena [v1.01] [Darina A.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Very nice but short demo of a 2d battle arena simulator with RPG and survival elements in a Mad Max type of setting. It's just a short demo (a 5 minutes of gameplay) but very unique (artstyle) and promising (RPG elements). We need more games like this one and I highly recommend to support it. Keep up the good work and finish the game in foreseeable future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

jackops

I loved the universe in which we evolve, but it does not deserve to be a demo ... at worst a presentation of the idea of the game, we just the intro and a repeated fight.

conclusion;
    - it's a good game with a very good potential, the graphics are not bad but remains to be seen if they are good when it come to sex animation
    -l'univers du jeu offre beaucoup de possibilités

I expect a lot from this game but for the moment I put 3 stars since this so-called demo does not exceed 5min of play
  3. 5.00 star(s)

thehorses2

Perhaps its too early to tell, but I personally love the art style and the combat is simply brutal ! Which I also love as it does not tolerate mistakes. This game gives me great Conan the Barbarian and Warlords of Mars vibes, and I simply cant get enough of that there simply arent enough games like these out there !
    By Crom I give you 5 stars ! I look forward to a bright future for your game !