4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Hey sam check my youtube channel "Jane Deathire" inside look for MK10 Cunt/Nut Punch Bloody it is edited MK 10 Xray for low blow with added clit exploding labia bleeding and penis squirting blood when balls are busted. Can you make similar thing for MK 11 or add it to your game you know more active low blow thing with xray versions :) (X-ray is easier to make coz it focus on smaller piece and keeps original little blurred ) P.s. i will love you forever if you make such thing btw i am girl so i rly hope youmake this both for male and female i like equal busting :) the best would be to have male busting female and vise versa :) also there is nice idea for boob punches and like bleeding nipple at like 3rd-4th hit like stacking debuff or something on image 1 :) on image 2 is idea about kinky finishers in MK style when you lose you get like i dunno horrible death while goblins use knife on your crotchwhile you are in that pose or something else (Note that i do not suggest extreme gore like MK but medium ground between your game and MK like in the middle with bleeding bruises and stuff not flying bones and stuff left and right like in MK.
... afaik anything kinky does not really involve an amount of gore and mutilation that haunts nightmares of grown men.

As long as its optional to each his own I guess.

:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hey sam check my youtube channel "Jane Deathire" inside look for MK10 Cunt/Nut Punch Bloody it is edited MK 10 Xray for low blow...
Well, MK's x-ray slowmo looks cool! I don't think I could make something like that, but I will try to add a slowmo repeats for start and we'll see how it's going

Reactions: Schlong50

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
the nice guy who made mk 10 groin bloody version makes mk 11 one so soon if i can imight share it:) hope that give you the kink power:D i mean the game is nice made but the actual hits feel kinda unimpactful ifyou get what i am trying to say :) you might consider some kind of orgasm debuff and juices at certain point , i personally dont like such games coz they are far from my what i like iprefer mortal kombat but i think a little more kinky could make it unique compared to other games in similar area

• Thinking Face

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Still no fan on any gory stuff but Sireldooms idea could lead to what to my knowledge no other game has: a solid prolonged repeating denial. Where you score the longer you keep the other between the 90%-100% orgasm. The longer you do the harder to maintain (and of course the more squeamish/begging and squirty the other gets) and depending on how you do it also keeping an eye on the own orgasm meter. With the final option to let them go off or not and whenever you have some fun/relive too or not.

Reactions: Sam3DX

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
It's impossible to fight offline without an account ?

I found how to play offline.

This is the best game I've ever play and if I survive Corona chan, I'll become a patreon without hesitation.
Great work ! Great sound ! Great lights ! Great 3D modeling
Impressive character customizer !!!

More submition choices in further version ?
Please share how to play off line! I really would like that

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Please share how to play off line! I really would like that
You click on "play offline" on the bottom of the screen, and click "go offline"
You create one or two fighters on bottom right off the screen.
You select your fighter and click "play".
You click on "create challenge"
you select hits and submition for your fighter.
When your fighter is ready, click on "choose opponent".
You can fight against an AI or against a local fighter, you created.
If you choose a local fighter that you created, you have to choose hit and submition just like before.
When you finish preparation, just click on "Fight button".

Enjoy ! ;)

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
invalidparams
As mentioned before, invalidparams error was fixed in version 0.8p2
You need to use version 0.8patch2 to login. Links to the latest game always can be found here:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I cant make an acc, it just loads and doesnt do anything
Be sure that
1) you have the latest build v0.8patch2
2) your windows didn't block the game from internet
3) windows didn't block the game from writing to disk
4) you didn't have any errors in console (upper left screen corner)
5) try to clean all the game data by deleting everything in the game folder (c:\Users\_username_\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NakedFighter3D\)

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
I will never become a patreon, in my opinion the developer is no longer able to improve the game .. he has been stopped for a year and even in the old version of the game there is no longer any "online" combat

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Well, that's not true :giggle:
Every month my 10$ patrons got the new technical build with "Work in Progress" of completely new, upcoming NF3D relaunch. (and 5$ patrons get the previous month build)
Also, here are my daily PlayFab server statistics for the online server. It's not much but every time I check the server - there are at least a couple of challenges available.

Daily Title Report for 05/20/2020
TodayTrendYesterday
DAU1678%9
New players5150%2
MAU1752%171
Total number of logins3233%24

.. he has been stopped for a year and even in the old version of the game there is no longer any "online" combat

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
To keep in touch with F95 community, let me show you some pics from the new upcoming groin punch move. Let me know if you want me to upload full animation here.

NF3D34.png NF3D36.png

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I will never become a patreon, in my opinion the developer is no longer able to improve the game .. he has been stopped for a year and even in the old version of the game there is no longer any "online" combat
If he is completely revamping the game it would be just a waste of time and resources to add stuff to the old version. Its only normal that something new to release would take some time now.

To keep in touch with F95 community, let me show you some pics from the new upcoming groin punch move. Let me know if you want me to upload full animation here.
... I'd rather hear about (if its even planned) your progress regarding sex-wrestling only combat mode and use of the orgasm meter. The last time I saw it it was only deco; it did not moved or did anything (obviously; getting the groin stomped every 2nd move does tend to take the wind out of the sexy time mood :p ).

I do understand the use for patreon to finance it for active players; but I fear I will never get why the progress/advertisement is paywalled. Thats what should get the people to you in droves; or at least interested enough.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Well, our players love groin stomps, can't do anything with that :D
But yes, right now I'm working on a proper system with separate Health & Orgasm meters. With this system, it will be possible to define the "rule sets" limiting actions to sexfight only. I'll release the public demo when it will be ready to be shown

... I'd rather hear about (if its even planned) your progress regarding sex-wrestling only combat mode and use of the orgasm meter. The last time I saw it it was only deco; it did not moved or did anything (obviously; getting the groin stomped every 2nd move does tend to take the wind out of the sexy time mood :p ).

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes