4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hey! Thanks for your feedback! You got some nice ideas I definitely want to implement :geek:

-Only one penetration move and only on the male; looking forward for (far) more on both.
-Missed the aggressive cowgirl ride; looking forward to see it back and more like it... Ok ok, its kinda like my first feedback but only one pen move... :censored:
Working on it, on the way! (y)

-A separation of foreplay-type moves (handjobs; oral) and actual pen moves would be great.
Nice touch. It should work like that later when we got enough moves of both types.

-I managed to bring both to near max orgasm and then used the pen move bring both to the finish line together (...double KO? :cool:); sadly no double orgasm. It would be great to see that addressed in the future.
Oh, that's a perfect idea. I totally missed that both players could have an orgasm. I have a "draw" result for an HP drop and totally missed it for sex battle. Thanks for bringing it on!

-Not sure if planned but when a char is high on the orgasm bar I think they should "act" different.
Yeah, that's already in my plan. I want to build an intense system of "buff" and "debuffs" related to different conditions. Like, "close to orgasm", "got much groin kicks", etc

-I saw a wardrobe tab with the male char. So... Not So Naked Fighter 3d in the future?
Yeah, not in the nearest future, but I'm working on it either

While I'm not sure I can keep the sub up all the time (because pandemic) I'll drop in and out on occasion.
Since you joined right before the actual month-end and days before the new build release it will be unfair if you unjoin without the new game! Feel free to send me a message here or on discord (or directly on patreon) and I'll provide you with the link to the latest build when it will be ready!

Reactions: Schlong50

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Hey! Thanks for your feedback! You got some nice ideas I definitely want to implement :geek:

Working on it, on the way! (y)

Nice touch. It should work like that later when we got enough moves of both types.

Oh, that's a perfect idea. I totally missed that both players could have an orgasm. I have a "draw" result for an HP drop and totally missed it for sex battle. Thanks for bringing it on!

Yeah, that's already in my plan. I want to build an intense system of "buff" and "debuffs" related to different conditions. Like, "close to orgasm", "got much groin kicks", etc

Yeah, not in the nearest future, but I'm working on it either

Since you joined right before the actual month-end and days before the new build release it will be unfair if you unjoin without the new game! Feel free to send me a message here or on discord (or directly on patreon) and I'll provide you with the link to the latest build when it will be ready!
Thanks; mighty nice of yer :)
But I'll survive twice in a row. If the next release gets pushed back to January I'll come back to the offer ;)

Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
sorry the "2020 work in progress" : when will it be released ?
Oh, you mean the current game. Well, the plan is to show the new release (and new Demo) in the nearest month. It will not be a "full" game, cos it's an ongoing project. I'm adding new features and customizations regarding the patron requests. Rebuilding mechanics and so on. So, while the people will be interested in the game - it will evolve.

Reactions: Artilaz and toto.99

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
i was playing offline and i cant tell what you're supposed to do, like you pick out moves and stuff before hand but the only controls you have are the mouse/camera while the computer just beats itself up. is this the game?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
i was playing offline and i cant tell what you're supposed to do, like you pick out moves and stuff before hand but the only controls you have are the mouse/camera while the computer just beats itself up. is this the game?
Kind of. It is going to be a tactical manager game; not a Street Fighter type. You take the role of the trainer; not the fighter so to speak. If you turn autocombat off though you can choose each attack per turn have a bit of what a turn based Street Fighter would look like ;)

Reactions: Sam3DX

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe you have an outdated version. You need to use v:0.08 Patch 4
from this post:
Ohhh I see, you ever think that you will be able to release multiplayer free to the public or is that not on your plans? Just wanted to ask. :)

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Ohhh I see, you ever think that you will be able to release multiplayer free to the public or is that not on your plans? Just wanted to ask. :)
I will release this outdated 0.8 game for free as soon as I finish a new Demo for a new 2021 release.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes