4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
im confused with with the controls..and its moving on its own..please help me what are the controls

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Woo never expected to find a game that fulfilled my fighting fantasy with massive sexy bodybuilders so much, especially with such great animations.

Remarkable that it can modify both the creation of characters, which is also a marvel with the amount of detail and variation, especially with the part of the muscles that is the sexiest. Be careful for a quick update to be able to modify and grow biceps, triceps and shoulders, in addition to being able to widen more, since a bodybuilder not only grows her muscles, she also gets wider.

I liked this game so much that I think I will become a patreon and I will be very attentive to future updates, it would be very sexy if some of the finisher movements have to do with flexing muscles, such as the classic putting the foot on the defeated and doing a superb double bicep or a angry most muscular.

1618290130106.png

Reactions: Sam3DX

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
The latest available build is 2021.2
In a few days, 2021.4 will be published
Oh, nice! I was curious because there was a lot of activity on Patreon and I'm really curious about what awaits. Thanks for replying!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Main new feature in a new build will be clothing :geek:

I know it is tremendous irony for a game that literally has the word naked in its title hahaha but the fight with skimpy clothe is always very sexy LOL

pd: It would also be entertaining more varieties of skin colors, even if they are fantasy, it's entertaining to imagine the characters as she-hulk, an alien or a simpson hahaha

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I know it is tremendous irony for a game that literally has the word naked in its title hahaha but the fight with skimpy clothe is always very sexy LOL

pd: It would also be entertaining more varieties of skin colors, even if they are fantasy, it's entertaining to imagine the characters as she-hulk, an alien or a simpson hahaha
It was a big discussion on discord regarding the clothes and our community decided that clothing you tear off to get naked will fit the game idea :geek:

What kind of skin colors did we miss? It's possible to achieve a lot of colors with skin overlay over the base texture.
(as a high-tier patron you always can request some particular customization options. Like specific muscle groups, custom textures, etc)

NF3D63.png

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
It was a big discussion on discord regarding the clothes and our community decided that clothing you tear off to get naked will fit the game idea :geek:

What kind of skin colors did we miss? It's possible to achieve a lot of colors with skin overlay over the base texture.
(as a high-tier patron you always can request some particular customization options. Like specific muscle groups, custom textures, etc)

View attachment 1155315
Maybe he meant a full RGB color picker? It could help really achieve the skin color we want combined with specific skin textures. Speaking of colors, would there be a way to color nipples independently or is it complicated to do because it's part of the whole body texture?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Maybe he meant a full RGB color picker? It could help really achieve the skin color we want combined with specific skin textures. Speaking of colors, would there be a way to color nipples independently or is it complicated to do because it's part of the whole body texture?
Well, unfortunately, a full-color picker will not make much sense cos only a small part of a spectrum could be used as an overlay color. Plus it's not about one color, but an array of colors representing Additive color, Multiply color, SpecularColor, AlbedoColor... When you press on a button with "selected color" it's actually a whole array of colors applied to the model's shader. That's why I just handcraft every color option.

I already tried to color the nipples independently, but give it up. It's too complicated, cos we have different body textures, different dedicated nipples textures with size variations, and additional color overlays... So, technically I could handcraft a couple of different nipples options (like darker/brighter) for each nipples textures... But since it's a big task I would like to proceed with it only for a high-tier patron request or if it will get many up-votes among other patrons, so I can be sure it's an option desired by many people :geek:

• Wow
Reactions: Deadshot1984

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

For She-Hulk probably a less brownish green ;)

PS: Not saying it because you should do it; just that I guess it was meant because of the She-Hulk reference. And to have an excuse to link some nice Shulkie pics :p

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
NF3D86.png

New 2021.4 game build is finally here!

New features:
  • Clothing! Highly requested (and controversial) feature. It's not only decorative beauty stuff, clothing is fully integrated into gameplay. Characters can't use holds or touch genitals if their arms are covered with boxing gloves, penetration submissions can't be used while intimate parts are covered with clothing. So you need to rip off clothes from your opponent before you'll be able to use certain skills. For now, the wardrobe library is quite basic, but I will be happy to hear your input on what kind of clothing items should we add.
  • Multiple finishers! The winner now can use an unlimited amount of finishers. From now on - the end of a fight could be an endless torture, humiliation festival, or sexual orgy.
  • 5 or 6 new sexual and hold submissions.
  • New finishers.
  • New game modes. Boxing and KinkyWrestling (only holds and sex submissions allowed). Boxing will work especially well if you use boxing gloves.
  • Auto-rotating camera. Can be toggled with 'r' key or (R) button on a time control panel in a fight scene. Works perfectly alongside the camera presets!
  • Dozens of UI improvements, small features, and bug fixes.
Now I'm working on a new public demo version. Should be ready in the nearest days.

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Love the game !
Quick question, are we gonna see any 2v2s in the game?

where you could tag/switch with your partner similar to Ultimate surrender? would be a cool idea.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Love the game !
Quick question, are we gonna see any 2v2s in the game?

where you could tag/switch with your partner similar to Ultimate surrender? would be a cool idea.
Well, the actual 2v2 would be too hard to fit into the current engine. But calling for help on certain abilities to make it 2vs1 submission is planned ;)

freeko

May 15, 2019
Well, this is disappointing. The demo has everything locked and all I get is a black screen when I try to start a match.

Reactions: Estella69

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
View attachment 1163535

New 2021.4 game build is finally here!

New features:
  • Clothing! Highly requested (and controversial) feature. It's not only decorative beauty stuff, clothing is fully integrated into gameplay. Characters can't use holds or touch genitals if their arms are covered with boxing gloves, penetration submissions can't be used while intimate parts are covered with clothing. So you need to rip off clothes from your opponent before you'll be able to use certain skills. For now, the wardrobe library is quite basic, but I will be happy to hear your input on what kind of clothing items should we add.
  • Multiple finishers! The winner now can use an unlimited amount of finishers. From now on - the end of a fight could be an endless torture, humiliation festival, or sexual orgy.
  • 5 or 6 new sexual and hold submissions.
  • New finishers.
  • New game modes. Boxing and KinkyWrestling (only holds and sex submissions allowed). Boxing will work especially well if you use boxing gloves.
  • Auto-rotating camera. Can be toggled with 'r' key or (R) button on a time control panel in a fight scene. Works perfectly alongside the camera presets!
  • Dozens of UI improvements, small features, and bug fixes.
Now I'm working on a new public demo version. Should be ready in the nearest days.
Is there futa in the game yet? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes