Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Yeah sorry, I'm not sure if 1.2 is translated or not. When I found I didn't see the version number.
The latest full EN traslated is 1.05 according to a HF post and I found a 1.12 version with a partial patch and kind of bugged not sure if 1.2 will get any EN patch , thanks for bringing the game up

Reactions: jande21

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Wow! I was looking for this a while ago but gave up because I wasn't sure how to request it without remembering the title, and there are a few similar games now. Thanks a lot :FeelsGoodMan:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
For anyone who wishes to try 1.12 version i reuploaded it from another source Orig uploader valwin
File name b4 upload :nakedOrder1.12ENpartial.7z Size:142 MB MD5:EEA69C0CFA0B15ACC51318FCB4A0AA5A

Link:

Has some bugs and only partial EN patch , includes a save that has a "god mode" thing , guess you can get that when you finish the game once , you can also see the completed orders so far

If you can't see the title screen text run it with JP locale emu

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
How? I used cheat engine in the past, but I thought you need to do things in a specific order to have it work. It's not that easy actually.
its not the typical "rpg-maker *2+1 kind of value"... just input the straight forward value for wolf game; cheat your stars and scores - finish with 10 mission/just pass the days away for bad ending; from that there will be new game option where you can choose extra menu (a.k.a in game cheat) with star/score cost. voila - you got yourself invisible main character.

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
I think I unlocked a good portion of the game in 1.05, but it's not 100%
Some of the instruction cases are broken, do these get 'fixed' in the updated versions?

Also wondering if anyone has a 100% save for 1.05.

Reactions: ponyguy

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Always laugh when she gets hit by a car cause I can't see the right side of the screen because of the cg model in the way.

GAME OVER, then just starts the next day no horrific injuries I suppose rofl

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Always laugh when she gets hit by a car cause I can't see the right side of the screen because of the cg model in the way.

GAME OVER, then just starts the next day no horrific injuries I suppose rofl
You think that's funny? Eventually the people that run you over start kidnapping and raping you.
Game, I don't think that's how car accidents work. Nor do I think there are rapists who use such methods. XD
Gotta love Hentai logic.

naibglz

Dec 26, 2017
muy buen post amigo me gusta
Esta es una vercion diferente ya que hace mucho use un juego igual no recuerdo el nombre u.u

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
For anyone who wishes to try 1.12 version i reuploaded it from another source Orig uploader valwin
File name b4 upload :nakedOrder1.12ENpartial.7z Size:142 MB MD5:EEA69C0CFA0B15ACC51318FCB4A0AA5A

Link:

Has some bugs and only partial EN patch , includes a save that has a "god mode" thing , guess you can get that when you finish the game once , you can also see the completed orders so far

If you can't see the title screen text run it with JP locale emu
Do you have a translated version for naked plus?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Man I remember playing this game a good while back. Now if only someone would release a full translation of Naked Plus.

Tam555

Sep 9, 2017
I'd like to know as well. I've been trying to complete this game 100% for a long time now, but there's 2 scenes I have no clue how to unlock. In the recollection room, I'm missing the one to the right of "caught & gangbang-3" and the one to the right of "Nude Photo Session-1" (see attachment) Anybody knows how to unlock these?

Other than these 2 scenes, I unlocked everything else so here's my save if anybody wants it. It's NG+ ready, with 999 stars and invincibility.
One is the bad boyfriend End (5) and the other is Nude photo session 2. Fairly sure one leads to the other. Check the black star and it'll tell you how to unlock End 5

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes