RPGM - Completed - Naked Reincarnation of a High School Girl [Final] [路満]

1. 4.00 star(s)

poipoi

For me it delivered on what I expected from title / description. A short, lighthearted and simple game with nice heroine design, centered on ENF with good translation. The map is small but the design is fine, contrary to some rpgmaker games thoughtlessly made in 5 minutes.

It was much more enojayable than the games where heroine has to sneak and hide to avoid getting raped. I wish it was a little longer but short games have their place too.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

A bare bones faux-visual novel plopped down into the RPGMaker engine.

The character art in the preview is all you're getting for visual interest. The story is basic and shallow. The MC doesn't even have a name. The setting is generic fantasy, but there are cameras apparently. Everyone is an explicably awful person because it's meant to fuel the humilation fetish. There's no choices to how the story plays out, you find the ! to progress the story.

So what you're left with is a game where you're watching stock RPGMaker sprites stand there while you read lots of dialouge wherein people are mean to the "High School Girl". There are so many more games on here that go for this premise but have so much more going on. Like characters having names. Things to do. Custom art assets to go with the dialouge to show you an idea of what's happening.

The only nice thing I can say about it is the translation is coherent and it doesn't crash.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MAKE DEEPFAKES