spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Hello, does anybody know if this game is from a Japanese developer? Please let me know.
Edit: I just found it
Wow, such a high quality content.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I can't stand this MC at all, like, even calling him a BETA CUCK will insults actual beta cuck out there
I mean constantly being told you're worthless as a child will do that to you but he does change which is good and realistic considering how much power he gets.

• Haha
Reactions: michal252005

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I mean constantly being told you're worthless as a child will do that to you but he does change which is good and realistic considering how much power he gets.
Not really, if you want to be realistic it turns you into a serial killer.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Nah deadass, if i was in this situation, I'd have like 0 love for them sisters (and like majority of the dark elf population) cuz what the fuckkkkkk
That wasn't just idle speculation, a ton of serial killers were constantly told as a child that they were worthless and unwanted and ended up first killing a bunch of surrogates for their parents then ended their spree by killing their parents. Take Edmund Kemper for example, his mother constantly abused him and told him that he ruined her life by being born. He started by killing 8 women as surrogates and then when she said "because of you I haven't had sex in seven years" he finally killed her, cut off her head and both hands, then had sex with her headless corpse. After he was done he said her: "there, now you've had sex."

tofupuke

Dec 16, 2022
i've been trying to play this on my mac (yes I know lmaoo), but I start the game and get an error, i got a save file but i get no text and can't skip, does anyone know how to solve this?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
So only the little sister is the virgin? cause sheila looks like she has fucked before and I dont remember any blood from last time I played

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes