Identify Name of the game...please help

simon111118

Feb 3, 2018
I was played once, character style is kinda same as University of problems and The Best Days of Our Lives,
background is also in school (high school maybe?)
and while playing, always having a free roam to talk to different characters in scene.

The most memorable is they're on the ship, very complicated direction to find out characters,
and I guess this game is progress for a bit long time, not just a new game.

Please help if anyone knew it, I find it so hard... it's upgrade my English so well because of these games,
fully respect with art and scene, not just satisfy desire only...

I'm just a rookie here, and this is the first time I post, thanks for all in advance!

==========
Conclusion:
1. School Settings
2. 3dcg
3. Art preference : University of Problems, The Best Days of Our Lives
4. background I remember : School, museum, coffee shop, big boat
5. Female character can sex multiple not just single one. I remember one is actor's friend's girlfriend,
in the last can sex with her if u choose right choice always.
6. most memorable scene : lots and complicated direction choice when on the boat, seems like play a game and find out a person.

==========
Answer correct by Mario4don and WShatn , it's College Kings
Big thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

simon111118

Feb 3, 2018
Was it Waterworld ?
Its a highschool on a ship and the game's completed too
Thanks for reply...but not this one, because on the ship scene is just a part only,
another scene is at museum, coffee shop or school. And one of friend's girlfriend is can be taken by main character,
also art of character is more like University of problems and The Best Days of Our Lives...
But anyway, thanks for reply my question! I really find it for a month already, very sad that i didn't bookmark with it...

Last edited:

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for reply...but not this one, because on the ship scene is just a part only,
another scene is at museum, coffee shop or school. And one of friend's girlfriend is can be taken by main character,
also art of character is more like University of problems and The Best Days of Our Lives...
But anyway, thanks for reply my answer! I really find it for a month already, very sad that i didn't bookmark with it...
Sounds like it might be fetish locator. It has a ship in one scene, set in a college, has a coffee shop.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-2-v1-08-07-vinovella.35068/

Reactions: simon111118

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Sounds like it might be fetish locator. It has a ship in one scene, set in a college, has a coffee shop.
But no free roam to talk to the characters, while the two scenes on a ship are really limited, and so absolutely not memorable. Plus it do not at all match the "very complicated direction to find out characters" part.

simon111118

Feb 3, 2018

simon111118

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you guys who answer me above, I just updates conclusion above in article,
no matter find it or what, big thanks y'all...:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: DogzBallz

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure the game you're looking for is the one mentioned here before College Kings.
The description you gave totally fits the game, especially the scene when they play a game on the boat where one person is the murderer and everyone is trying to find the person who plays the role of the murderer and of course it is the MC who plays this role.
So I suggest you download this game and play it from start to finish because it seems to me that this is the game you are looking for.

• Red Heart

simon111118

Feb 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure the game you're looking for is the one mentioned here before College Kings.
The description you gave totally fits the game, especially the scene when they play a game on the boat where one person is the murderer and everyone is trying to find the person who plays the role of the murderer and of course it is the MC who plays this role.
So I suggest you download this game and play it from start to finish because it seems to me that this is the game you are looking for.
Shoot..... you're right!!!
I'm just too believe on my memories, but when i open again it's true...
thanks for suggest me to open and test again...
that's why I'm so doubt why this game is so excellent, but how come when I rank by thumbs up and never found...
sorry for my stubborn... and thanks with WShatn too,
I'm having plan for build my own game either, I wish one day can share you guys too, huge thanks!