3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pNxNXogKCB6sGw6C2E-oKQQmEFpwFvjPaHINh7NQEiGrnXBqbdV9z4ODDLidzrfF.png

Overview:
A group of college teen girls is sailing to an underwater research facility along with their teachers when they rescue a helicopter crash survivor named Greg (a.k.a. the player). With no land in sight where they can drop him off, they have no choice but to keep him on board at least until they reach their destination....​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-27
Release Date: 2020-12-21
Developer: NSFW Space
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Prequel:
Sequel: Stellargate 1
Other Game: Island 34
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: - -
Gallery unlock - Italian Translation

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

9aqkWZxDByvAUVCPGGKO3f7U5FNpTNS4th7hG3Uus7coLA9ariuFwLcq3Q89zV_x.png -s9TVMMs5rpVNEPTV_YBevp2aFQzJ_ae-5eUj5b8xS-9_MAESwGHqTrkUxH3RL8y.png Q1qmo4H9fyIU9m4msGz4443wJr61NNHZkLVeyzqmttQ0c_hI2kAp00QirpeKuAYn.png fZJPLpaeC3tn--N7fYFTQmR_wwtaeIHau13zb1hdD541cRqpbLAM6p9jDO47yntP.jpg mia visit 18.jpg vic transf 8 gym morning.jpg anim cat worries 2 00.jpg extra bed27 ema cum 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
so title pulls me to a cult movie like others already mentioned with Kevin Costner, however the description of a underwater research facility reminds me of Aquatica, the facility in the movie Deep Blue Sea. But with a pick up of a man, i am also getting Dead Calm vibes, although that was a husband/wife boat trip.

However i am kinda hoping it's going to be a erotic version of Deep Rising. If only...

edit: FYI i think i know to much sea/water based movies out of my head it scares me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
so title pulls me to a cult movie like others already mentioned with Kevin Costner, however the description of a underwater research facility reminds me of Aquatica, the facility in the movie Deep Blue Sea. But with a pick up of a man, i am also getting Dead Calm vibes, although that was a husband/wife boat trip.

However i am kinda hoping it's going to be a erotic version of Deep Rising. If only...

edit: FYI i think i know to much sea/water based movies out of my head it scares me.
Haha, well I'm quite the movie buff myself, I also thought of the said movies myself, especially Deep Blue Sea and the cult movie Water World, but oh well :p
Not sure how the story can develop too much, but we shall sea, at least it should be quite the exciting time for MC, haha xD

Reactions: Floga

SilverFox

Legendary Macadamia Big Black Strawberry
Donor
Jun 22, 2017

I'm just hoping it's not going to be like JAWS or Deep Blue Sea.
*fap-fap-fap-CHOMP*

:FeelsBadMan:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'm just hoping it's not going to be like JAWS or Deep Blue Sea.
*fap-fap-fap-CHOMP*

:FeelsBadMan:
Rape path, then the CHOMP happens.

or opposite of what you said and you get this

I hope we don't have to clean solar panels in this game.
no put on a diving suit, clean the anchor/rudder of algae every day. And it's actually a active swipe your screen mechanic (if this is actually going to be a thing as the creator gets inspiration i would like to say my apologies to every player out there)

SilverFox

Legendary Macadamia Big Black Strawberry
Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Need a Friday the 13th game(if there isn't already) where you go around as Jason killing and or fucking the counselors or as a counselor trying not to get raped or killed.
I think that made better sense in my head.
"JASON, Mother is talking to you. Put the weapon down and rape the counselor. That's a good boy."

Apr 7, 2018
If there's no solar panel cleaning in this I'm gonna be disappointed. I also think it's important to mention this is a follow up from Spaced out (if that was the name?) and this game will feature incest, though i'd imagine it won't be mentioned and the main character won't mention it to his mother.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
ugh, come back in a few months and a few updates later. There is nothing to do in this 'game'. It really is just an intro and a manageable map with nothing to do in it. At least it looks pretty so far

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes