3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I am always tired or too hungry to do anything even after taking like 5 naps then eat a snap and take a bath then i skip to the time for the current mission and one of those stats have drained again. how do i bypass this?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I am always tired or too hungry to do anything even after taking like 5 naps then eat a snap and take a bath then i skip to the time for the current mission and one of those stats have drained again. how do i bypass this?
As far as I remember you can simply deactivate these features ... I think it was possible via the menu of the computer in mc's cabin. Be aware that some events only trigger when you sleep, so even if your character is never tired you should sleep from time to time.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
As far as I remember you can simply deactivate these features ... I think it was possible via the menu of the computer in mc's cabin. Be aware that some events only trigger when you sleep, so even if your character is never tired you should sleep from time to time.
did not know there were cheats. lol thanks. i will still sleep at night.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Water World [v1.1] [NSFW Space] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.88 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.86 GB

Compressed PC Size: 380.9 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 364.4 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Water World [v1.1] [NSFW Space] - Compressed - Re-Upload

Original PC Size: 1.88 GB

Compressed PC Size: 380.9 MB -

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No more slow manipulation, no more getting the girls to dress sluttier, 3/4 of the characters get dropped completely while the rest just fucks you randomly for different reasons basically unrelated to your own actions. At the end you are literally reduced to a subservient boytoy who gets used by the women at their leisure, unable to take any meaningful action of your own.
I can imagine, lots of women would like that part then. :sneaky:

Sep 14, 2023
So it must have been the 5th time in the last few years, that I downloaded this, it looks good, so I wanted to try it. But somehow after an hour or so, I mostly delete it again, because I have no fucking clue what to do. I cannot talk to the girls, some times I can take snack or go sleep a little, but that seems to be all...

Even the walkthrough didn't bring me anything... Any suggestions ?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So it must have been the 5th time in the last few years, that I downloaded this, it looks good, so I wanted to try it. But somehow after an hour or so, I mostly delete it again, because I have no fucking clue what to do. I cannot talk to the girls, some times I can take snack or go sleep a little, but that seems to be all...

Even the walkthrough didn't bring me anything... Any suggestions ?
The stars by the area of the boat tell you where the story advances. Do those, and eat and sleep, and all will go right. Most are dependent on the time of day, so keep advancing time until they show if none are on the screen.

Reactions: SisterFucker3099
Sep 14, 2023
The stars by the area of the boat tell you where the story advances. Do those, and eat and sleep, and all will go right. Most are dependent on the time of day, so keep advancing time until they show if none are on the screen.
Ah, not seen those stars, I clicked around and around, sometimes something happenend, one time there was half star I could click on, but when I did it complained I was too tired...

I'll try again...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hint :
You can access the computer in your cabin and use cheats, eg no need for shower or sleep. However some of the later events may not trigger if you don't sleep, so you should sleep from time to time if there are no other progress options.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
I'm stuck here... Been toggling through many days on both ships but can't seem to find an starter event to continue.
(I know there's a walkthrough, but I prefer to just get one hint/help here rather than possibly spoiling too much by reading the wt.)

deviator

Nov 22, 2020
If you already take Mei to the second ship, next you should go back to the first ship and talk with Emma while Catherine is not around, early evening on the bow.

Reactions: Wanquer
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes