3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
mc comes from different timeline to water world timeline and replaces his counterpart there.
I didn't replay this for quite some time, but as far as I remember Amelia is daughter of him and Lana from his dimension...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
MC can bang his mother, and his daughter. Daughter is first one to get nailed.
some mommy son action on later part of game (repeatable).
Thanks for responding, I was wondering how well it was written? Like is there any impression between the characters that what they're doing is taboo, or does the fact they're related have hardly any bearing on the relationship?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for responding, I was wondering how well it was written? Like is there any impression between the characters that what they're doing is taboo, or does the fact they're related have hardly any bearing on the relationship?
mommy is reluctant 1st naturally but eventually succumbs.

Reactions: thealucid

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, I think you need to play the first game (Spaced Out) in order to get whole picture.

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
yes and sadly it's much more boring and grindy than ww.
Kinda wish I took your comment to heart, mom's sex scenes were a little uninspiring in Spaced Out as well. Like you only get one vaginal sex scene and it's kind of a half assed affair with like 4-5 lines of dialog when the mom opens up for sex. The only other scene involving vaginal was a duo with Rebecca. Later, the repeatable scenes give you nothing more than anal. Which I suppose is great if you like anal, but that fetish has never done anything for me. I feel a little jilted at having wasted hours on the game literally without having fapped a single time before I finished it.

Is WW more the same speed as Spaced Out? I like to focus on single character routes, so if WW is about a harem, and Amelia's sex scenes are a bit lackluster, maybe this game just isn't for me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ww has more chars and speed varies but eventually mc fucks them all (this isn't play 1 hr and seen all), no harem and no need to settle for single pussy either due ending.

Kenjiro_

Sep 1, 2021
Just started the game. I can go to different places in the boat but can't talk to anybody or interact with anything? Is there something wrong with my installation?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started the game. I can go to different places in the boat but can't talk to anybody or interact with anything? Is there something wrong with my installation?
no, to be able to interact with any1 there needs to be star.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes