3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Well, they kind of got a happy ending in WW (all of them together and the timeline being made stable in a loop), it's just not the ending that continues the story in SG-1 :)
Ha, that's true.
Still I'll hope/look forward to a nice ending for the entire arc as well. :)

Just saw your samples from the new game, I have to say as someone who just played through WW, it's impressive to see you continue to improve and grow confident in the animations for your games. Big thumbs up from here and thanks for all your hard work!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ha, that's true.
Still I'll hope/look forward to a nice ending for the entire arc as well. :)

Just saw your samples from the new game, I have to say as someone who just played through WW, it's impressive to see you continue to improve and grow confident in the animations for your games. Big thumbs up from here and thanks for all your hard work!
You still haven't seen the animations in ep.2 (I'll share it on F95 as well on the day of it's "public" release) ;)

Jan 26, 2019
I try to use the unlock mod but i can't, I don't know if it changed the way to use it, or if because I already played part of the game it didn't work, someone could send me the updated version of the mod, I really want to see the alternative scenes of the game.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v1.1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.01.2021 (IP v1.1.1)
Thanks a lot the66 for Android version has this the inc patch included ?

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
hi, sorry a question. Does the game work as "cure my addiction"? How do I interact with the characters? Should I wait for the star , icon, ecc to come out on the map? Sometimes I have to move forward with time otherwise I can't find anything...where am I wrong? o_O thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi, sorry a question. Does the game work as "cure my addiction"? How do I interact with the characters? Should I wait for the star , icon, ecc to come out on the map? Sometimes I have to move forward with time otherwise I can't find anything...where am I wrong? o_O thanks
you need star to trigger event with char/chars.

THE-TERMINATOR-9

Feb 17, 2019
Does this game have multiple endings or something ?
Cause the actual ending isn't really a good ending to the story and I think maybe I did something wrong ?
Or does anyone have a full save game for this game at least ?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Does this game have multiple endings or something ?
Cause the actual ending isn't really a good ending to the story and I think maybe I did something wrong ?
Or does anyone have a full save game for this game at least ?
There are basically two endings. And only one decision that changes the outcome of the game. During the last mission when you're in the girl android body you can either resist or give in. Resisting causes you to get stuck in a time loop. Giving in leads to the story continuing in the new game Stellargate-1. You should be able to use the site search feature to find it. It's still pretty early in development right now though.

sc69

May 24, 2018
is it just me or am i the only one thats sad that theres no pixie in stellargate.... if anyone know any other games with similar character like pixie pls let me know

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
There are basically two endings. And only one decision that changes the outcome of the game. During the last mission when you're in the girl android body you can either resist or give in. Resisting causes you to get stuck in a time loop. Giving in leads to the story continuing in the new game Stellargate-1. You should be able to use the site search feature to find it. It's still pretty early in development right now though.
The time loop ending was strange. I think Dev wanted to create that Amilia(daughter)goes to space out world but before going to spaceship.the mc borns.mc and amelia go to spaceship.everything happen again.but at the end when the fight are out Amelia is searching for her son.but they tell her his dead.i mean son could be mc but in another world but he is dead????wtf

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
If anyone understood what happened in time loop ending with Amelia (daughter )please explain.
Was Amilia (daughter) mc's daughter??

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out what I'm supposed to be doing next as I have completely forgotten? I know the missions but not what comes next in each story.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes