• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Another one from Patreon:

ep 2 6.png

SG-1 ep.2 progress update

Just a quick post to share the first render done for ep.2 of SG-1. It shows Athena in her residence on the planet Piraeus.

I've finished half of the dialogue for ep.2 and I'll continue with the other half and in the meantime I'll start working on the scenes.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just shared this on Patreon:
ep 2 sc hyp strip 1.gif

Welcome to Nysa!

According to the legends Dionysus was raised by the nymphs in Nysa and this is where you'll find him in SG-1. Being the god of wine, fertility and festivity (among other things) he turned his realm into a 24/7 night club where everything goes as long as you have the money to pay for it.

And because it's Friday, here is a quick update on how things are progressing with ep.2 of SG-1. The dialogue is done and as you can see I've started doing the animation renders for the scenes. I've also started doing the character images for Athena, Hippolyta and Dionysus, as well as the new outfit for Amelia, Rebecca and Lexi. As it currently stands there will be a ship battle mini-game with Lexi (both in the story mode and the free-roam), a strip scene with Hippolyta (as you can see from the image above), a scene with Athena and a threesome scene with you, Rebecca and Hippolyta. The plan is to have a limited free-roam mode in the story mode for 2-3 days and there will have to be a new schedule with new renders for the free-roam mode at the end of ep. 2.

Given that I want to release it by the end of the month, I'll have to prioritize the scenes and cut the scope of the release if I see I won't be able to make it. Hopefully it won't come to this but if I have to chose what to drop, the mini-game and the mid-episode free roam will not see the light of day.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
that's close to spaced out strip show.
Yep - it's the same setting. Three years later, there is nothing better in the DAZ Store that would fit the whole sci-fi strip club look-and-feel...

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I am happy that Rebecca's face is getting better looking since now her cheekbone showed up a bit. It looks sharp and vigorous. And her eyes are much brighter too.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I am happy that Rebecca's face is getting better looking since now her cheekbone showed up a bit. It looks sharp and vigorous. And her eyes are much brighter too.
The things that I've changed in Rebecca's model are her hair (which is her SO hair minus the bangs) and her tits (which are changed on all the models - I've bought a shape mod that makes them bigger but still natural looking for i34 so I thought "what the hell, I might use it for SG-1 as well). Maybe it's the lighting that's different and it makes her cheekbones show up more or something, but the model itself is the same as far as that's concerned.

Reactions: hitman225

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Hey Ranger, I really appreciate seeing you being so active, responsive and open, I wanted to tell you. There is real talent behind your games too. I love both Amelias and most girls we've seen so far. The endings to SO and WW have been too abrupt to my taste, especially when it was thought there would not be a sequel to Water World, but thanks to SG-1 it's fine now. Although I have to say your story is getting more confusing than ever with those parallel universes. I'll miss a few of the characters we left behind in the WW game, I hope at least young Amelia will make a comeback - although storywise it would be a little surprising. Will there be pregnancies (inc old Amelia) in the future? I was a little surprised that all the seemingly unprotected sex from WW led to only one pregnancy (as far as we know). I'm glad you dropped the eating/washing/sleeping routine in SG-1, it was nothing but a negative in WW. If you ever release the game like you say, you could consider dropping it from WW as well.

Best of luck going forward!

Reactions: Kratos767

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The things that I've changed in Rebecca's model are her hair (which is her SO hair minus the bangs) and her tits (which are changed on all the models - I've bought a shape mod that makes them bigger but still natural looking for i34 so I thought "what the hell, I might use it for SG-1 as well). Maybe it's the lighting that's different and it makes her cheekbones show up more or something, but the model itself is the same as far as that's concerned.
A humble request to mind not making all the girls have near identical bodies. One of the things I liked the most about WW (aside from a great story!) was the diversity of the girls' physical appearances.

Anyway, looking forward to this final installment - especially some Freya and Valkyrie goodness!

Here's hoping for the MC and his girls finally gets a happy ending. :)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
A humble request to mind not making all the girls have near identical bodies. One of the things I liked the most about WW (aside from a great story!) was the diversity of the girls' physical appearances.

Anyway, looking forward to this final installment - especially some Freya and Valkyrie goodness!

Here's hoping for the MC and his girls finally gets a happy ending. :)
Well, they kind of got a happy ending in WW (all of them together and the timeline being made stable in a loop), it's just not the ending that continues the story in SG-1 :)

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes