3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
"The quest starts after you go to the second ship with Emma and Yvette"

On the bridge on the first ship you have repeatable event "Radio Rebecca to come pick you up" to the second ship. You have 3 options. Go from ship to ship until made all three of them and quest should be started. If not, repeat last option once more.
To me, failed first time... I had to go back to the second yacht with Ivette and Emma and go back to the first, so it did trigger the event

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
DEV going to add some other endings? Or game complety finished?
WW is completely done and unless there are some critical issues that haven't been discovered yet, I'll probably leave it as it is. If at some point I decide to publish it, I'll most likely add some minor stuff like a tutorial how to play it, ending credits with all the people that supported it's development etc., but nothing major like a new ending or another part in the story.

Reactions: betino

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
[Initially wrote this in a wrong thread. Moved and expanded here. I left my initial thoughts as they were and added edits as I advanced the story.]

[Original post]
I don't understand what happens after the MC and young Amelia are rescued by his Amelia and Rebecca. Why the no sex rule all of the sudden? Since when was her relation with Rebecca exclusive? After the countless times she sucked his ball dry on the station?! The first thing I expected from those two was to be on him all night long at least on the first night. He fucked Rebecca after watching her shower almost every day on the station, but here neither of them want to even touch?!?!

Is it just to add more gameplay?! Is it that he is in another body?

[Edit 1]
Ok, I played through a few more in-game days. No sex so to not power up the chip in his head. Ok, makes sense. But, they found a way to jam it's signals, they could've found a way to manage to power level in the chip (like they did in Spaced Out). And I still don't understand the inhibitions Amelia has about young Amelia and the MC considering what she did in the first game. And Rebecca doesn't even tease him?! Doesn't anyone remember how she was on the station?!

[Edit 2]
Most of the problems I mentioned in my previous posts have been explained away or fixed just by playing further. So, yeah. Maybe I should've finished the game before posting that. I still don't understand why I have no interaction with Rebecca without Amelie present. There are plenty of occasions.

Finished the game and I was kind of confused for a while. I played Spaced Out first and that one didn't have a separate 'cest patch. This one I played without the patch. So, the ending that completes the loop in this one made me think we were in a alternate parallel universe. Not where we started Spaced Out. That was clever, if intentional. With the patch, it was what I expected. Personally, I liked the story in these two games. It has some problems but the gist of it is interesting.

Unfortunately, I was left wanting more at every step. Entire ingame days wasted to get to one or no new event. With only one to three repeatable events in between, if they didn't overlap with the new stuff. So many events that could and should have been made repeatable, for almost the entire cast. Events that should've happened and never did.

Why couldn't we ask Mia if she wanted sex anytime she was alone somewhere? Why only in the kitchen in the morning?! Side stories that just vanished. Kayla went nowhere. The twins. After their story ends (I only played Mia's path, for now), I eventually got one repeatable event with Mia, mentioned earlier, and that's it. Lia is just in the background in a few locations. Emma raided my bed alone at night a few times and then stopped. Why? Why couldn't I interact with her in the shower, or when she was alone at the back of the ship. Why couldn't I ask her and Mia to do "calculations" when they were together in the hot tub? If I already had a relationship with someone, why couldn't I interact and repeat some content with them, at least? It's already implemented for a few characters (Linda and Daphnee morning event, Barbara has one eventually, Sarah and Sophie lessons). Victoria's event late morning in the lounge. That was never finished. They could've continued in an empty room. Never got the repeatable event with Yvette in the gym, for some reason. So many times we could've practiced with Sophie what we learned from Sarah. We have the trojan on several laptops, but we only use it in story missions. This alone would've given us 3 or 4 repeatable events.

And don't get me started on the second boat again. Even if we chose Amelie, why didn't Rebecca jump us at least once during the day or invites us to join her in the shower with Mei. Why couldn't we join young Amelie and Mei during the night? Yvette's events on the second boat are great. Why not repeat that structure with everyone else?!

I could go on, but it doesn't matter. The game is done. Unless it could be modded, to add the repeatable events?!

Anyway, interesting story, ok games. Could've been good games. I'll definitely play Island 34, when it's done.

Any plans for a Steam release?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
So I finally got around to playing this and enjoyed it until Evelyn showed up. I care not for this character. To be quite frank I would prefer if she fell off the boat. Anyway, I just made it to where this character has basically forced me into situations that I do not want. Is there a way to just avoid what she is included in or is she so ingrained to the rest that I might as well quit now? Because seriously, I hate everything about this character, from her model to the attitude that she was written with.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
So I finally got around to playing this and enjoyed it until Evelyn showed up. I care not for this character. To be quite frank I would prefer if she fell off the boat. Anyway, I just made it to where this character has basically forced me into situations that I do not want. Is there a way to just avoid what she is included in or is she so ingrained to the rest that I might as well quit now? Because seriously, I hate everything about this character, from her model to the attitude that she was written with.

not a real spoiler but i put it in a spoiler box because this comment may modify your gaming experience

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LpSeven

Jul 13, 2019
Hi I have a error when I try to reload my save :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/connected.rpy", line 67, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest_connected' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "plan.rpyc", line 1158, in script call
  File "undercover.rpyc", line 925, in script call
  File "undercover.rpyc", line 166, in script call
  File "connected.rpyc", line 67, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/connected.rpy", line 67, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest_connected' is not defined

Android "Android 10" API 29
HUAWEI POT-LX1
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
Water World 1.1.0
Fri Jan  8 02:36:06 2021

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey, what's up with the animations? I cant seem to get them to work. All I get is a black screen
Which version do you use and also have you modified it any way (patches, unren, etc.)?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes