3.30 star(s) 67 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
well that was...…..dull

some familiar use of faces there with the females, saved some time in development.
a lot of spelling errors which you notice a lot more due to not being able to do sod all for quite a few days through a lot of time periods before you can actually chat with anyone.
the scenes to unlock are all there is so far and make the experience openly generic, as there is no chance of any kind of diversity, hopefully future content will remove that non-sensical 5 days of nothing.

it may well not be solar-panels to clean, humourously pointed out already in this feed, but it unfortunately did bloody feel like it. now we have 3 stats to maintain with a hint at a future of a fourth, which does make me think the devs add pointless nothing for us to do in order to make the game take longer and puff it out.

its ok render-wise, not great but likeable, and the premise is not bad regardless of the very dodgy back story.

it IS a big size chunk of download (if like me you have a limit on mega and don't use others) so I would suggest waiting until you find a day with not a lot to download before trying this. alternatively, you can just open the 'images' folder and look at the current content :D

not even a master bates or seaman staines to be seen....im guessing the dev missed a chance at a cheap giggle there :D

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Uh huh... going to add this thread to my 'watched' list & maybe... just maybe... in a few months time, there will be something better to go on. Like others have said, I can only HOPE that the dev doesn't lose interest in this story & fuck up the ending like he did in Spaced Out! :)

Reactions: josef2600

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
The end of Spaced Out brings me doubts about this.

I'm hopeful that the last choice in the previous game has some impact on this one... But who knows... ::|:

Apr 7, 2018
OK so I played through it; bigger grind fest than spaced out. Next to no content atm. One of the most developed characters (the captains daughter) looks like a malnourished heroin addict in withdrawal and there's way too many micro-tasks which lead to next to nothing actually occurring (I spent roughly 20 mins trying to literally peek at a girl without a top on in the pool only for it to bug out and not let me see anything anyway - feelsgoodman). I would DEFINITELY wait for a 0.5 for this game - let's hope the dev actually gives people what they want from Spaced out and actually flesh out story and sexual content this time. He spent the majority of spaced out giving us tedious micro tasks and delivered several mediocre updates making grind feel pointless only to get cucked at the end of the game with this piece of shit sequel.

Reactions: josef2600

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the teacher lady needs a stern bullet to the head..LOL..guy just crashed and instead of wondering if he's ok or anything approaching human anything her only thought is he is a pervert here to fuck all her students..captain needs to accidently push her overboard with a sack of cement accidently tied to her legs...jus' sayin'
as for the game..think i'll wait a long time for numerous updates before playing it..alot of napping and snacking but no ability to talk to anyone..i guess they cast "mute" on me...

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
the teacher lady needs a stern bullet to the head..LOL..guy just crashed and instead of wondering if he's ok or anything approaching human anything her only thought is he is a pervert here to fuck all her students..captain needs to accidently push her overboard with a sack of cement accidently tied to her legs...jus' sayin'
as for the game..think i'll wait a long time for numerous updates before playing it..alot of napping and snacking but no ability to talk to anyone..i guess they cast "mute" on me...
But if we have our way that only thought she has would be right lol we are perverts and will try to fuck all her students:p

Reactions: BubaJ

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Is this the sequel or prequel to Pandora? I remember seeing something along the lines of this game at the very end of Pandora.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
As soon as I read the title of this game, it made me have to pee.

I'm joking, of course... or am I? :hushedface:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
so title pulls me to a cult movie like others already mentioned with Kevin Costner, however the description of a underwater research facility reminds me of Aquatica, the facility in the movie Deep Blue Sea. But with a pick up of a man, i am also getting Dead Calm vibes, although that was a husband/wife boat trip.

However i am kinda hoping it's going to be a erotic version of Deep Rising. If only...

edit: FYI i think i know to much sea/water based movies out of my head it scares me.
The old TV show Seaquest also comes to mind.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
being a normal human..if i just crashed my helicopter....i'm not thinking of doinking babes..i'm cleaning the piss and shit out of my pants :p
i just started playing and met her ,i see what u mean ,i was going to say and her on the last message but i am so glad i didn't say that now.But i'm sure the other girls will get better.(I hope so anyhow)
i also just met daph ,don't like her either lol

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Erm ok slightly confused but how do i actually speak to people? i go to people and no interaction ?and one next version, all i can see is hunger energy and hygene and get an option to nap

Reactions: simulato
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes