3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Shadow255

Mar 17, 2018
Hm..... /Hope for no solar panels/ , Diferent Earth interesting /different earth and of course -20 years / ,Amelia....../we knows ... /

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys, I can't do anything. I use my mouse but I can't speek with the girls. How is it possible? What am I do wrong?
Thank you!

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
at the mo there is very little interaction. if I remember right, you must use PC in your room for 5 days to add 5 more talk skill. then go to the deck just above pool when grey hair is there alone and a star icon will appear next to the cogwheel and 'I' icons. this will set you on the path to unlocking another.

hygiene can be managed by brushing teeth and bathing in room or free bathrooms on other decks. hunger can be managed by eating snacks in the galley. napping anywhere will sort the last and use the skip time on map screen to make it quicker. other than that its all just eye candy (even grey from the neck down...….oh please...of course we all would :D )
Thanks for helping ,it took me a while to figure out where my room was to wash brush teeth and use the pc and gain skill points and which deck had food lol
After that and got the hang of where and how to find the right girls on the right decks was fairly easy

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Has anybody devised a cheat to override that annoying sleep/"hygiene"/eating problem or at least extend the effects? This game has some potential, but this mechanic really makes this game kinda grindy... He takes a nap wanders around and his energy depletes faster than he stores it up. He takes a bath and, apparently, gets dirty just walking around the bathroom. He snacks, haven't figured out if there's a proper dinner-time, takes two steps and begins starving to death.

Also, if the bubbles for each girl could give some information about them when you hover over them, like their name(s)- would be incredibly useful. This guy has met more people in one day than I have IRL in my the last decade on this planet. Also, also- maybe if there bubbles were a different colour letting you know that you could interact with them or that you have a quest for them would be nice too. :)

This game, desperately, needs more Sophie (the Li'l Minx). :)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Story bug :)

at rescue
cpt calm "So if it's not 'Amistad', we are not detaining anyone. This is not a prison ship. We can either go back and drop him off at the port or he stays on the ship and follows the same rules that we all do."

next morning
you "Supply ships? Why don't you just get them from ports along the journey?"
cpt happy "Ports? You must've hit your head harder than I thought!"
cat calm "There are no ports dear. Don't you remember? The whole fucking planet is just one big ocean now."

So do we have ports or not?

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
awesome rendering and models, but the game needs more interaction, also the stats and maintaining is the most annoying thing ever rn. the traversing through the ship should be easier or you should at least be able to hover the npc for their names.

Merovtino

Feb 9, 2018
This is a fiction story, I get it, but... this dean doesn't make any sense at all.
There is no way that this kind of retarded dean can exist, otherwise, please close this university where those kind of people has authority to teach someone. "We saved a person from certain death. Who cares, he has to jump back and die because he has a dick." Cmon, this is sooo forced and soo unnatural that it throws the whole atmosphere out of the window. Even the most retarded feminazi won't do that (they won't even bother to save person in a first place). With that kind of start I don't find any enjoyment in what is happening further =_=

Reactions: yihman1

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
just spit-balling but.....you COULD try reading the feed
many of us here do post help which is kinda pointless if no one looks
Ok. I done with it and I'm in the game right now. Just finished the . 0.1.0 version. I trying to find the following versions.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
WaterWorld-0.1.0-pc\game\timer.rpy

search this part of the file:

label advance_time:
python:
p_you.add_energy(-10)
p_you.add_hygene(-10)
p_you.add_hunger(-10)

replace the -10 with the number of your liking :D

Reactions: yihman1

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Story bug :)

at rescue
cpt calm "So if it's not 'Amistad', we are not detaining anyone. This is not a prison ship. We can either go back and drop him off at the port or he stays on the ship and follows the same rules that we all do."

next morning
you "Supply ships? Why don't you just get them from ports along the journey?"
cpt happy "Ports? You must've hit your head harder than I thought!"
cat calm "There are no ports dear. Don't you remember? The whole fucking planet is just one big ocean now."

So do we have ports or not?
Not a good sign. Sounds like the dev doesn't have a grasp of what even the fundamental story is going to be.

Codename21

May 20, 2017

"A man builds a city at the bottom of the sea. That's a marvel. Another man happens to be on a helicopter that crash lands near college teen girls in the middle of the ocean. Why, that sounds more like ... a miracle."

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I love the scenes and such but I just don't get it. There is nothing to do here but eat, sleep, and a bath. You can't even talk to the girls or anything.

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
really a great idea....looking forward to this. renders look beautiful
but too short only introduction to the characters i guess.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes