3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wow, that was fast! I didn't even have the time to update my Patreon page (which I guess I'll do tomorrow). Anyway, for those of you complaining that there is not enough content - it was either this, or having 2/3 of the locations "locked" and trying to have three plot lines in the other 1/3 of them. All of this (including the framework code, which is not that little) was timeboxed into a month, so I don't think it's fair to compare the amount of content in it to games that were out for months.

Anyway, if you encounter bugs, drop me a message, so I can fix them ASAP. Also I don't know which version is uploaded here (I guess the uncompressed one), but there is a JPEG compressed one that is ~200MB. I was against having a compressed version before but Full HD PNG images are ~3MB each which would have added ~500MB for every update.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Water World [v0.1] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 732MB

Download PC (53MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Then finally NSFW finished Space Out .. (good time to go back to play and finish the game)
Really the company that manufactured that solar panel should be fined ..

Amelia ... no one noticed Back to the Future reference ..?

Apparently they have not yet understood the connection with which game ..
Probably the story will happen in an underwater laboratory ..duhh.. who will be the villain of the story is the doubt .. (genetically modified sharks or giant squid would be a little forced..but ..I already found two characters that I would drop in the airlock)
Lessons were learned in the first game, it is up to the author to improve ..

Reactions: Adoringfan

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Is this the sequel or prequel to Pandora? I remember seeing something along the lines of this game at the very end of Pandora.
Nope. I admit this game (I haven't played yet) reminds me very much of Pandora. But Pandora was developed by Tlaero & Mortze and even though they did have an idea for a sequel it's not gonna come out anytime soon as they are involved in 2 projects right now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
OMG this is the solar panel polishing dev? I sincerely hope there is more gameplay and not just skip, skip, skip, polish panel, skip, packaged up as 'gameplay.' Was very disappointed that the mom never learned to cook also, she just gave them cookies every day, that is a recipe for diabeetus btw.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Just please tell me we'll get to viciously murder the dean? I don't care what else is in it at this point. At the very least, an option should exist to throw her off the boat into shark infested waters.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
no put on a diving suit, clean the anchor/rudder of algae every day. And it's actually a active swipe your screen mechanic (if this is actually going to be a thing as the creator gets inspiration i would like to say my apologies to every player out there)
ROFL !!!

But, regarding the end of the previous game, that can be the same hero :p Or just for the fun ;-)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Water World [v0.1] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 732MB

Download PC (53MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HOW?! How do you take a game just over 700 MB and shrink it down to only 50 MB?! You, sir, are a Warlock. :)
Thank you for this, btw.

Reactions: ponyguy and bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Seems the Mac links go to PC versions of the game. Can you please fix? Thanks.
Fixed - please use the report button on the OP next time so we can get it fixed right away :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I didn't like the first game, but this one is promising. I like the ship setting.

I would like to see more interactions and a journal / codex of some sorts. It's too easy to get lost in who is who right now.

Aug 16, 2017
Erm ok slightly confused but how do i actually speak to people? i go to people and no interaction ?and one next version, all i can see is hunger energy and hygene and get an option to nap

at the mo there is very little interaction. if I remember right, you must use PC in your room for 5 days to add 5 more talk skill. then go to the deck just above pool when grey hair is there alone and a star icon will appear next to the cogwheel and 'I' icons. this will set you on the path to unlocking another.

hygiene can be managed by brushing teeth and bathing in room or free bathrooms on other decks. hunger can be managed by eating snacks in the galley. napping anywhere will sort the last and use the skip time on map screen to make it quicker. other than that its all just eye candy (even grey from the neck down...….oh please...of course we all would :D )

Reactions: Safetydummy

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
But if we have our way that only thought she has would be right lol we are perverts and will try to fuck all her students:p
Big problem withe the game in it´s current state you cant even talk to anyone , you cant build relationships, you can´t like pointed out earlier "push that stupid dean overboard", you can´t spy on the girls or charm anyone.
and the worst .. the cutest girl is off limits from the start. wheres a friggin gun so the MC can shoot himself to end his misery ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The intro was fine, but then the game started.:)
Moving around locations with limited ability to talk, or interact, nothing happening, various icons appearing with no explanation, far too bitty for me. Thumbs down.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I got a good feeling about this game eventually being good, currently there is not enough content for it to be good just yet.

Alright so just did a full playthough of the "spaced out" game. That is the prequel to this. This game starts off where that game ends off.

Just played through all of 0.1 of waterworld as well.

Currently this is mostly just an intro.

There are 3 things you gotta keep up in waterworld in order to interact. Hunger, energy, and hygeine. If any drops below 10 it says "you are too hungry" or "you are too tired" or "you need a bath" Eating, and napping can be done whenever but sometimes you gotta wait for a girl to get out of the bath before you have one yourself. Keeping these 3 stats up when looking for the next thing is annoying to maintain them up always because if you fast forward to wait you drop stats (unless you fast forward by eating, napping, bathing)

I'm unsure if the Amelia in this game is your mom from previous game, same name same character model. One thing that pissed me off is in her introduction and in talking to her you still don't know what she is. (Others are identified as the dean, the captian, professors, students, crew ect... Got no clue if she Amelia is a student, teacher whatever)

I like how they got the "i" at the top of the screen for a hint, but I dislike how it doesn't say when. (for instance it will say something like "Yvette tans topless, look at her from above" It would be nice if they said exactly where & when the window to be a place is. I mean the yacht has 7 decks crawling with 14 girls...

Photos of girls are tiny little thumbnails too, and I'm not remembering 14 names so quick.

When there is more content it would be nice if there was a mod for this game that says hunger, energy, and hygene always = full. Because those 3 stats do nothing but annoy me because 1 day is broken down into 12 segments so fast forwarding 10/12 of a day drop all these to 0 from maxed. It's nice to have that "realism" factor but in adding a large amount of "tedious"

Overall the game has a solid start, and good intro, great graphics too, and a more original than most story concept. At the same time though there is a lot of tedious and uneeded stuff, a lot of the girls you see you can't talk much to, or only at certain times, and it's still a very early version so not much playtime.

If this game fills up with tons more content & there is a way to bipass the eat/sleep/shower cycle it's going to kick ass big time. Until then though it has a lot of work to be done before it's a lot of fun. The fact that there are 14 girls somewhat concerns me as well. I assume all or most will be fuckable at some point, maybe an orgy... The problem with SO MANY girls in the game is I get the feeling that it may be some rough patches in waiting for more content of a girl you may like who is not a main focus.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
at the mo there is very little interaction. if I remember right, you must use PC in your room for 5 days to add 5 more talk skill. then go to the deck just above pool when grey hair is there alone and a star icon will appear next to the cogwheel and 'I' icons. this will set you on the path to unlocking another.

hygiene can be managed by brushing teeth and bathing in room or free bathrooms on other decks. hunger can be managed by eating snacks in the galley. napping anywhere will sort the last and use the skip time on map screen to make it quicker. other than that its all just eye candy (even grey from the neck down...….oh please...of course we all would :D )

Thanks for these tips. :)
Btw, love the username- everytime I read it, I can't help but think of that Lovin' Spoonful song ("Do You Believe in Magic") and substitute your name in there during the chorus... Lol

Reactions: buttlovinmagic
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes