3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Is she a praying mantis? Because she looks like she wants to mate and then eat me! :ROFLMAO:
This character looks quite real.

Aggresive, strong/tough, possessive, a little independent and lust but more like seeking her true desire, a few pure and sensitive inside, not too hard to be satisfied with someone right.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've released 0.23.5 for all my patreons yesterday and I'm surprised it still haven't made it's way here because it usually ends up shared within a day of the 'early' release and it's been 8 days since I posted it to my $20+ patreons. Since 0.23.5 and 0.24.0 have content for different stages of the game (0.23.5 adds three new events with Sophie before you got transferred to the underwater station and 0.24.0 will add a new quest after you go to the station), it will be inconvenient for you to play just 0.24.0 after it gets shared. So here are the links for 0.23.5 since it was already released for all on Patreon:

If you don't keep a save before you were transferred to the underwater station, you can use this one:

Changelog:
- 51 new animations
- 18 new images
- 3 new sex-ed events with Sophie
- fixed a couple of bugs

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v1.1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.01.2021 (IP v1.1.1)

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Took me a while to realise that that i cant play this update since im already on the station. All that download for nothing :confused:.

Joneleth

Jan 24, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.23.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

First time installing the game, so I may be missing something, but there is no conversations available with the girls in this version. The only text that shows up is up to the point where your have access to the ship's decks. After that I can only snack/nap, and click on the decks and the buttons on the top right.

Is this normal?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
He said:

If you don't keep a save before you were transferred to the underwater station, you can use this one:

Save file
Thanks , but i remembered who sophie is and in all honesty that girl just creeps me out :ROFLMAO: so ima pass on this one.
Il just patiently wait for the next update :giggle:.

Reactions: derpter

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Took me a while to realise that that i cant play this update since im already on the station. All that download for nothing :confused:.
you can use and old save or thier save, don't know that its worth it I didn't even bother and I do Have a save right before going on mission

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Water World [v0.23.5] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 1.64GB

Compressed version for PC (371MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
First time installing the game, so I may be missing something, but there is no conversations available with the girls in this version. The only text that shows up is up to the point where your have access to the ship's decks. After that I can only snack/nap, and click on the decks and the buttons on the top right.

Is this normal?
yes, the buttons top right are the ones to perform actions.

Nov 21, 2019
the 5 time i try to play it, but i never get past the flashback intro. to many confusing characters and names and inconsistency connections. maybe i am just to simple, when i am in fapmode to understand this.

• Angry
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
the 5 time i try to play it, but i never get past the flashback intro. to many confusing characters and names and inconsistency connections. maybe i am just to simple, when i am in fapmode to understand this.
That's intentional - the MC is confused and so is the player. Follow the stars on the map and you'll eventually learn the names of the characters while talking to them (the dialogue system shows the character name and the image pops up when she's talking).

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes