3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Got this error while trying 0.23.0. Seems like a (path) reference is not set properly ;)

File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py"

Don't think I'll have access to the developer's machine :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a bug when you leave the default avatar name. Just change it to something else or wait till June 3rd when I'll release the fix for this bug along with several other bugs that were found.

Reactions: Maininjector

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Clearly you haven't.
The gameplay in WW is honestly one of the easiest out there... When there's a star or a speech bubble above one of the characters, it means you can interact with them. Stuck? There's a very straightforward hint available for each quest. Don't forget to sometimes sleep ingame and that's it!
Yes I got to see only the star.
But this appears very rarely and the dialogues are very short.
I didn't see any balloons, I even played the game for about 2 hours but I didn't make much progress.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
www.png
Moricano it's either a speech bubble, a star, or a 'you are here logo' (as shown in picture above on Deck 3). I'd also recommend using the 'freeze stats' option in the cheat menu that's avalaible in your sleeping room, makes life easier in this game. For the rest be sure to be on the boat map when you advance time and you should cruise easily. And if still stuck ask away, it's solvable.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
@Moricano it's either a speech bubble, a star, or a 'gps logo' (as shown in picture above on Deck 3). I'd also recommend using the 'freeze stats' option in the cheat menu that's avalaible in your sleeping room, makes life easier in this game. For the rest be sure to be on the boat map when you advance time and you should cruise easily. And if still stuck ask away, it's solvable.
Yes they already warned me about the stars and balloons but I found it a bit complex and time consuming.
I saw in my room the computer that has the cheats but I hate cheats lol.
Thanks for the attention. (y)

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Yes they already warned me about the stars and balloons but I found it a bit complex and time consuming.
I saw in my room the computer that has the cheats but I hate cheats lol.
Thanks for the attention. (y)
Man, I am not arguing or making fun, just being curious: could please tell me what game or movie or tv show ever made you satisfied, since you want everything coming so hastily? If a game gives you everything at the beginning without you doing anything, is it really a good game?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Two questions how good is this game? and two, what kind of incest is in it? Never seen this one before.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Got this error while trying 0.23.0. Seems like a (path) reference is not set properly ;)

File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py"

Don't think I'll have access to the developer's machine :p

I got exactly the same error. I was talking with Iris in the late evening after the second 0.23.0 scene ("Tell Iris about the avatar")

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Man, I am not arguing or making fun, just being curious: could please tell me what game or movie or tv show ever made you satisfied, since you want everything coming so hastily? If a game gives you everything at the beginning without you doing anything, is it really a good game?
I answered politely and understood everything please read the other quotes. ;)

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I see in thread(129) that the unofficial android port v23.0 is incest patch...
How can that be the lewd patch is still saying 22.9?
That must mean the lewd incest patch 22.9 is working for v23.0, Right?

Last edited:

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Trying to trigger the events that moves the story along is like guessing a 6 digit lock code in one try. Having scenes with the girls (all of them) is fun then nice then repetitive, but where is the fabled underwater base and what,where and when triggers the latest added story points?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I literally hope the Avatar body blows up asap. I might have to skip some updates if I'm playing as a female now. No shade to dev just my preference. I did the same thing with Betrayed.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
If you choose the default name for the Avatar (You say it's ok) it will get a crash later in the game, so be sure to try to change it or use the same but choosing the option it ask you to input it's name
There is also a bug in the suggestions where the DEV should have typed the phrases like
= "text text text " + myst_name + " text text text"

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else have that bug or only me? maybe a corrupt unzip, or corrupt sector on my HD?
I'm beginning a new game meeting Yvette on Deck 4(pool), Yvette & Amelia agree to have Yvette not wearing her top...
NOON- Then going on Deck 5(Jacuzzi) clicking on star('Try to look at Yvette at the pool) Catherine is ther and catch me spying/peeping... Who's supposed to be annoyed? A cat? or CATherine? ;)

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've just posted 0.23.1 to my patreons and since it contains fixes for bugs in 0.23.0 which has already leaked here, I'm posting it on F95 as well.

Changelog (0.23.1):

- fixed a bug in the hints and the icon for the new quest

- fixed a crash when you try to replay the last scene of the new quest

- fixed a crash when you leave 'Alice' as the suggested name

Since this version is just bugfixes, there is no need for a new walkthrough.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes