Name suggestion for "virtual mobile phone" game maker engine?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Can anyone think up a good name for a "game maker" tool/engine that allows you to create games in the style of a virtual mobile phone? The player views their virtual mobile phone and uses the apps on it to play the game, e.g. interact with people via Messages, "snapchat-like" apps, browse the apps store for new apps, etc.

As an example, my game Hot Dating is built with this engine. For now, I've been calling it HD App Maker, however as things progress it may not necessarily be tied into the Hot Dating game so much, as it is it's own creation for others to make games too.

The engine will allow you to make a game that's installable alongside other games (including Hot Dating), which will include different types of apps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please leave your suggestions/thoughts, so that I don't have to rack my brain over this for too much longer o_O

Jofur

May 22, 2018
PhoneMaker?
GamePhone?

Or just go generic but easily understood: "In-Game Phone System", "Realtime Smartphone" type stuff. Not everything needs a fancy marketing name.

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
PhoneMaker?
GamePhone?

Or just go generic but easily understood: "In-Game Phone System", "Realtime Smartphone" type stuff. Not everything needs a fancy marketing name.
Yeah, I realise I'm just overthinking it. I like something with "Game Maker" in it the more I think on it though I'm also adding Virtual Phone Maker to the ideas list.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to leave suggestions.