Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
f95-cover-image.png

Overview:
Hot Dating is an adult orientated Chat Dating Sim game in development. You'll be able to flirt and sext, get hot nudes and seduce virtual women all through your very own virtual mobile phone in apps similar to real world ones like Tinder, Snapchat and Messenger.

Using the HD App Maker tool, you can also create your own apps that run within the game!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2021-04-04
Developer: Nightdrop -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

BONUS CONTENT
Life Coaching For Confidence (by Obrecht13):

MODS
Hot Dating - Ren'py port + mod v2.0 (by NG Creative)

Extra:

* Bonus content and mods are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

hot-dating-1.png hot-dating-2.png hot-dating-3.png hot-dating-4.png hot-dating-5.png hot-dating-6.png hot-dating-7.png hd-app-maker-1.png hd-app-maker-2.png hd-app-maker-3.png

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've had this exact line stuck in my head for like six days and couldn't recall where it came from.
And this game reminds me of that one other dating game where you select a randomly-generated synthdroid and go on dates (but you can never score high enough to get h-content, and they get deleted the moment they leave the diner).

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Nice concept, couldn't progress past getting their numbers.
Same here, I assume that's all that's out right now.
Yep. That's all for now. It's just a concept to show off the idea. Had the idea for a while and finally found some time to develop the prototype, learn DAZ and get it out there.

how many endings are in this game ?
There are no endings yet but I intend to eventually add some. It's meant as a dating sim game where you can chat to lots of different women as "side stories" while there will also be some "main story" progression where you'll be able to make some critical choices there.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yep. That's all for now. It's just a concept to show off the idea. Had the idea for a while and finally found some time to develop the prototype, learn DAZ and get it out there.

There are no endings yet but I intend to eventually add some. It's meant as a dating sim game where you can chat to lots of different women as "side stories" while there will also be some "main story" progression where you'll be able to make some critical choices there.
I wish You Good Luck!!

Reactions: Nightdrop

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019

Good luck with future versions, the renders look great. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
but how can protagonist bang anyone via phone
I’ve considered a couple of options, depending on if I am able to get the time to work on this more or not; a) “Video clips” that you receive, sort of like “memories” from the night the protagonist hooks up with them, or b) another game that’s linked directly to this one, where characters crossover. I’m leaning towards option a) personally but if it got to that point, i’d leave it up to a poll on patreon

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Seems interesting, however I'm wondering if you'd consider editing Rebecca's script to allow for a path in which they don't break up "for now", as some people (myself included) would find a game about sexting with your girlfriend, and others behind her back, to be a turn on.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes