VN - Others - Completed - Nanairo Reincarnation [Final] [Silky’s Plus Wasabi & Silky’s Plus Alpha]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Éama

Nanairo is one of the best VN experiences I have had so far. The voice acting helps, of course, but most of all I liked the character design and the fact that there is a lot of playing with tropes and expectations. Some of the jokes and twists really surprised me and some of them really made me laugh. Emotions feel very real and impactful in this one and although it took me some time to get used to the MC he grew on me. Would I have loved more decisions and pathing? Absolutely. Nanairo is a rather streamlined experience. But a five star experience nonetheless.

It is a pity that there is no sequel to Nanairo, because I would have loved it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

flynn0426

The only visual novel that made me cry so hard I threw up. 100/10, one of the greatest VNs ever made and will always have a place in my heart. Just like Kotori. There's no real need to say anything else for fear of spoilers. If you enjoy visual novels in any form, you have to experience this game for yourself.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mofu2x

Nanairo Reincarnation gets a very weird 5 stars from me. As much as I have mixed feelings about it, I still can't think of giving it anything else.

The VN has great art, and excellent sex CGs. The artist really knows how to put eroticism into every detail. However, the sex scenes aren't paced or written to give you an amazing nut. What they are is written to be fun and interesting and continue to build the characters relationships. So the super hot art is almost at odds with the writing but it's way too good for me to not want.

Then you have the writing in general. While it does rely on really dumb, aggravating anime tropes it never managed to piss me off enough to take me out of the story. And there are enough genuinely good moments and well-executed ideas to make the vast majority of it enjoyable. Hell, some character moments had an outright fantastic amount of nuance and depth to them. All in all, it comes across as something penned by a talented writer that actually has a life who had to fulfill a quota of shitty harem anime tropes under pain of death.

Still, not everything bad is the fault of anime tropes. There are a number of pivotal emotional moments that are clearly designed to drive the audience to tears that just... don't. This is largely because the emotional weight relies on the blandest character in the VN. They would be inoffensive if not for the importance rested on them, but the writer putting what are supposed to be the biggest scenes in the story on their shoulders doesn't work out.

What really stops my complaints from taking away a star is the production values. The art is not just great, but consistently great in every area and it's accompanied by solid programming with a good suite of modern features as well as great voice acting. Any time a flaw threatens to pull you out, there's enough quality on display that it sucks you right back in. So definitely check it out. It won't be the best VN you've read or an amazing fap, but you'll still be glad you did.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

I went into Nanairo Reincarnation with pretty high expectations. Before even reading the synopsis, my interest had already been piqued by the gorgeous art and unique aesthetic. The more experienced eye might not think that this game stands out in that area, but to me it did.

I was having a blast in my first hour of reading. The general "vibe" of the game was everything I expected, the story was intriguing with a subtle air of mysticism, and I was ready to give the game a very high score. But as always, I continued to play before forming a final opinion. Unfortunately, I was disappointed in many ways.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Conclusion:
    Despite my complaints, this is a solid VN that I'd recommend to most people. At some point I just did my best to push through the sex scenes and focus on the story. While the story does have its flaws, let me reiterate that I was thoroughly entertained by it. Not a bad product by such an inexperienced writer. Would've been better without Makoto, though.

7/10
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gray1611

Amazing VN. Really glad I played it. I could even see myself replay this in a year or two and I only had this feeling from a VN once before. Just from the fact that I teared up I would recommend this to everyone.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

This game is a real masterpiece, which bring you a lot and all kind of high emotions (tears are real). Never been into hentai genre, thank god i give it a try. Despite the lack of many sexual scenes( atleast until like the half way of my progress), they are more than enough, just because the amazing story take you from the very beginning, and you really get into it and get in love with the various characters. I'm mostly impress of voice character's background, it really bring the game to a level far above anithing else with highest rating. The art is lovely. The ammount of professionalism here is far away in the future. Respect !!!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kylemorre

This is a really good VN. It's not too long but it tells a lovely story and I really liked all the characters. It has a fair amount of hentai but it's really not the big focus, at least that's what I felt.

If you are looking for a good story that's not too long, then I can guarantee you this is worth your time.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

glasses1217

Amazing game, cannot recommend it enough. The story is very fun and lighthearted, until you start progressing into the game and realizing that there's something very eerie going on. Honestly surprised at how well the horror theme is implemented in this, even giving you chills at some parts. Another surprise is how well done the voice acting is, and how much I enjoyed it, which is definitely a first for me. I have never felt so attached to a character like this before (Kotori) , and can admit that I shed tears once I reached one of the many endings. Honestly, everything about this is extremely solid, and kinda lengthy too, which made this into a very enjoyable and notable experience.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ryahn

One of the best VNs I have played in a long time. I had been searching for a VN where it had cat girls in it and this nailed it. I have never had such an emotional rollercoaster while playing a VN. Get the tissues for the first route, going to need them.