り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
capsule_main_eng.png

Overview:
Kagami Makoto is in his 3rd year of college when he inherits the estate of his late grandfather and starts planning out what he's going to do with his newfound home. However, his plans are foiled when his childhood friend Iyo, who turns out to be a zashiki-warashi, introduces herself, looking exactly the same as he remembers her from over a decade ago. Then, a woman named Kikyou, who claims to be a demon, also appears before him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-28
Release Date: Japanese: 18+ 2014-09-26, PS Vita 2015-09-17; English: 2019-09-27
Original Title: なないろリンカネーション
Aliases: ななリン, nanarin
Developer: &
Publisher: Sekai Project
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The extra content from the PS Vita release is not included in the 18+ version.
DOWNLOAD
Win (18+): - - - -
Win (PS Vita): - -

For PS Vita version only, applying 18+ patch will replace PS Vita extras with 18+ content.
Patches (18+): - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrents & Hones for sharing.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg Azusa_H_1024x1024.png Iyo_H_bmp_1024x1024.png Kotori_H_bmp_1024x1024.png Yumi_H_1024x1024.png Threeway_H_bmp_1024x1024.png

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I played this a long time ago, it's not horror through and through, but it deals with people dying and ghosts and such. Definitely a number of horror-esque scenes as you progress though some routes, but also a lot of more commonplace vanilla slice of life stuff as well.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
That's some very neat artwork, I can see that much. So is it pleasant to read? I don't really like ghosts and oni, unless it's a really dark af story.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
One of the most beautiful art styles I've seen in Japanese VN. Most of them look really samey and bland.
Any other translated VN made by this studio?

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Man, right at the start there is the complaints about how hot it is in Japan... I always can't help but be amused by it as someone from Texas where at the early days of June until basically October, it's 90F+ consistently. Hell, it's consistently 100F+ with relatively high humidity.

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Game keeps saying it can't create saves because access is denied, tried running as administrator and changing its location, disabling windows defender but nothing seems to fix the issue.

Reactions: Twistty
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes