CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the upload :). Got a few questions for anyone that has played this though.
Is this a VN romance with choices and single character routes and an harem route?
What kind of harem is it? One where they all love the MC? or one where he screws everyone anyway as part of the "story"?
I'd prefer single romance routes over harem is all. So I'd like to know, so I don't waste 10-30 hours on something I'm not in to lol.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the upload :). Got a few questions for anyone that has played this though.
Is this a VN romance with choices and single character routes and an harem route?
What kind of harem is it? One where they all love the MC? or one where he screws everyone anyway as part of the "story"?
I'd prefer single romance routes over harem is all. So I'd like to know, so I don't waste 10-30 hours on something I'm not in to lol.
There are individual routes and multiple endings, it's more of a Nakige drama vn than a lighthearted romance vn, I'm not sure how romance focused each of the routes are or how heavy the drama really is, I haven't had the chance to play through it all yet. Maybe the walkthroughs will help you...
Kotori is the focus really she is the main heroine.

Reactions: Twistty and metd23

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
You need too close torrent for saves to work
It was already closed before I had even moved the files

Also - you might want the check the games folder - and untick "Read Only" - that sometimes works?
Yeah, that was it. Seems like the torrent sets it to read-only by default? Or at least it probably did for me and the other guy with issues for some reason. Thanks.

Reactions: Twistty

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
The VN looks good but that... Any warnings from the game? Or a method to avoid gore parts?
no, the disturbing parts are essential to the game but you can skip through them fast by holding Ctrl, except one slow scrolling image, which if you haven't paid attention to the hints throughout the game, really smashes a brick on your head.
You're dealing with japanese ghosts, youkai and demons, so the cliche parts are there, the scariest part for me was the naked ghost flopping his dong around.

Spoiler contains details on gore and horror, potentially ruining the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: nicknicola

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah, that was it. Seems like the torrent sets it to read-only by default? Or at least it probably did for me and the other guy with issues for some reason. Thanks.
Glad you got it fixed (y)

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Silky's art is always great. I'm thinking about buying it on steam, I had no idea this was coming out so I guess it's not going to get much traction at all, shit sucks.

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
I'm missing one ending. All the guides are in Japanese, makes it hard to follow. There are three other CG's missing too, but I assume I'd get them by getting this ending.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
So I take it there is no way to have the extra vita content and the 18+ sexy time scenes? My dad really wants to know

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
The VN looks good but that... Any warnings from the game? Or a method to avoid gore parts?
You cannot avoid anything... honestly I already had my night disturbed by the dog..... but.... but.... oh my god...
If you play trough this just be ready.... I was incredibly disturbed only by skipping... Marimo flashbacks from muv luv all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: nicknicola

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I take it there is no way to have the extra vita content and the 18+ sexy time scenes? My dad really wants to know
Nope 18 content patch replaces vita extra content
The only thing I can recomend is to maybe play the 18 version first then if you enjoy it play the vita version to see the additional content added in the vita version.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There is likely something just have a look at what is currently running on your system.
Close out of them one by one until you find out if one of them is conflicting with Nanairo.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a way to toggle the text to japanese?(Other than just playing the japanese version, I mean)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a way to toggle the text to japanese?(Other than just playing the japanese version, I mean)
No if you want Japanese text you will need to download the Japanese version.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I noticed that the three demons don't have any ending in the walkthough does that mean that something happens to them or he leaves them?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes