Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Is anyone else having trouble installing the 18+ patch?

it doesn't fully update and then deletes certain files from the install file

What the heck is going on?

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Oh I'm dumb

you aren't supposed to apply the patch because its only for the vita version LMAO

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I'm assuming the PC ver here is prepatched. You only need the 18+ patch if you have the Steam version.

The Vita version seems to have some extra content, but no H scenes. And they cannot be restored through the patch, as they were never there in the first place.

To sum it up, your options are:

1. PC version with 18+ content, but without the extra routes.
2. Vita version with the extra routes, but no 18+ content.

Last edited:

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
K, first off, could you not spoil stuff like that? Please and thank you.

Second, there's an issue with the torrent downloads. They won't let you save, so unless you're gonna play through the whole novel in 1 sitting, I suggest you use the other downloads.

Reactions: kylemorre

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'm assuming the PC ver here is prepatched. You only need the 18+ patch if you have the Steam version.

The Vita version seems to have some extra content, but no H scenes. And they cannot be restored through the patch, as they were never there in th first place.

To sum it up, your options are:

1. PC version with 18+ content, but without the extra routes.
2. Vita version with the extra routes, but no 18+ content.
yeah, this's easier to understand...

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Saw the first preview pic and instantly downloaded this. Art looks great, hopefully the plot will be just as good.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
At first I was glad.... very nicely drawn VN with nice settings... several hours into play I started to notice certain.. things... like WTF the dog story.... I thought it cannot get worse than this..... I WAS EXTREMELY WRONG. IF I wouldn't skip a lot of things I would be scarred for weeks..... I now kinda know the story from very fast skipped scenes and holy shit I DONT WANT TO get too much invested into this. GUYS a warning if you cried at Clannad if you remember Marimo from MUV-LUV..... play this game only if you can get "broken" for few days.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks again - Demon King Rance and to superelmo for torrent & Hones for sharing.
Game keeps saying it can't create saves because access is denied, tried running as administrator and changing its location, disabling windows defender but nothing seems to fix the issue.
Works for me - but this was posted on
"AaronDee:
Allow the exe file controlled access through windows defender
Open windows defender
Click on virus and threat
Under controlled folder access
Allow an app through
Search for nanairo.exe in game folder"

Also - you might want the check the games folder - and untick "Read Only" - that sometimes works?
Some of the girls are demons and have temper problems. There is nothing awful happening.
That's coming from a redhead?! Lol :LOL:
download.jpg

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes