• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

awiwi

May 14, 2019
Finally :) I remember playing this a long time ago using VN Reader. It should be even better to play it now.

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
Does anyone know where an english walkthrough can be found? I don't trust google translate since some of these choices aren't matching up with what I'm seeing.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know where an english walkthrough can be found? I don't trust google translate since some of these choices aren't matching up with what I'm seeing.
Came across the same issue, so I opened the link in chrome and translated the page, auto translate means the words arn't quite right but they're close enough.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
For some reason i can't trigger the route with the detective and the google translated walkthrough doesn't help there at all. :cautious:

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Just reading the walkthrough, I'm already worried. According to the walkthrough, the first choice is 'Then ask' and your choices in game are 'Please do' and 'Please let go'. The ambiguity of 'Then ask' could refer to either choice.

For those curious, I believe the correct choice is 'Please let go' based on how they act when you make that choice and because the walkthrough for the vita version has 'Get away' in brackets next to the first choice.

*after trying both choices, I'm so fucking confused, I'm just gonna go with 'Please do' because I like it more

ZNyubMKfvM

Jul 19, 2018
I can't seem to get onto the Iyo route based on the Japanese translated walkthrough. The "Let's go inside" option before save 3 and the "Go away" immediately after seem to be missing for me, skipping both choices and jumping directly to the last Kotori option.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I can't seem to get onto the Iyo route based on the Japanese translated walkthrough. The "Let's go inside" option before save 3 and the "Go away" immediately after seem to be missing for me, skipping both choices and jumping directly to the last Kotori option.
The way I did it was pick all the choices that would make the MC like Iyo and alienate the other girls. That means saying yes to Iyo in the bath, not talking to Kotori yourself, trying to refuse Yumi's request, prioritizing the ghost instead of the investigation for Azusa. Some choices like the one with Kotori in the bath and her asking you if she's useless might not matter that much, but just in case - I chose the bottom ones.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Walkthrough

Common route choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Routes(in recommended play order):
Yumi:
Azusa:
Iyo:
Kotori:
(Still haven't played through Kotori's route, I read that there are actually 2 routes for her. Will update this post if needed)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes