Kojiro

Donor
Oct 2, 2016
Walkthrough

Common route choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Routes(in recommended play order):
Yumi:
Azusa:
Iyo:
Kotori:
(Still haven't played through Kotori's route, I read that there are actually 2 routes for her. Will update this post if needed)
For the kotori routes , save at last choice
both option lead to an ending.

Sep 29, 2017
I noticed that the three demons don't have any ending in the walkthough does that mean that something happens to them or he leaves them?
They're not heroines. They get scenes, but they aren't love interests. They stick around to the very end and play critical roles on all routes.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
They're not heroines. They get scenes, but they aren't love interests. They stick around to the very end and play critical roles on all routes.
That sucks why make them so likeable if they aren't even love interests even though they multiple times say they love you.

Reactions: 007AVIAVI

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
That sucks why make them so likeable if they aren't even love interests even though they multiple times say they love you.
Think of them as concubines, not main heroines. They are always there, they need sex in order to function(kind of), they will obey every command of their master. It is also stated that demons can't bear children and that the MC feels a bit conflicted about his relationship with them.

An ending with them could best be described as bittersweet, since they are more or less his daughters, but also created to be his perfect women and serve him without question. Now that I think of it, it's kind of messed up.

Still, Nanairo Reincarnation is a good game with a high quality plot and loveable characters. Such details are easily ignored once the genre is taken into account.

SRizcky

Jul 14, 2019
Game keeps saying it can't create saves because access is denied, tried running as administrator and changing its location, disabling windows defender but nothing seems to fix the issue.
the same for me.. please anyone can help?

Wesley Silva

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks again - Demon King Rance and to superelmo for torrent & Hones for sharing.

Works for me - but this was posted on
"AaronDee:
Allow the exe file controlled access through windows defender
Open windows defender
Click on virus and threat
Under controlled folder access
Allow an app through
Search for nanairo.exe in game folder"

Also - you might want the check the games folder - and untick "Read Only" - that sometimes works?

That's coming from a redhead?! Lol :LOL:
View attachment 414142
Thanks. Untick read only works for me.

Reactions: Twistty

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Hmm... I found a section where the audio is out of sync with the characters/text, seems to be this entire scene...
Here in the first pic, it's supposed to Fuyou talking, but says it's Makoto... and her audio is on the sentence before (2nd pic) which is supposed to be Aoi talking.

Wrong text.png Wrong text 2.png

Reactions: Scyra

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hmm... I found a section where the audio is out of sync with the characters/text, seems to be this entire scene...
Here in the first pic, it's supposed to Fuyou talking, but says it's Makoto... and her audio is on the sentence before (2nd pic) which is supposed to be Aoi talking.

View attachment 419750 View attachment 419754
Same thing happened to me. After skipping to new text on the Azusa route the audio desynchronized. It got fixed on the next day, so it wasn't that big of a bug.

Kojiro

Donor
Oct 2, 2016
Wait... there are no specific demon routes? I was hoping for a Fuyou and Aoi routes... The humans are boring and Iyo annoys me/not a fan of loli... Lost interest in continuing now :rolleyes:.
the demons are always there in every route there are different scenes with them (different scenes)

there's a plot point related to mc that justify that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
the demons are always there in every route there are different scenes with them (different scenes)

there's a plot point related to mc that justify that
Yeah I already know the plot, I found that out the other day... I just thought that there was routes for the demons too, as they are on the cover, and that is usually the case... Much disappoint :confused:.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Woah, ok this has some serious tone shifts. At least in Kotori's routes. Caught me off guard, not gonna lie.

Then again, it could have also been fairly obvious and my Asperger's didn't pick up on it until it slapped me in the face. But yeah, generally starts out all semi slapstick and lighthearted and then BAM, serious shit.

EDIT: Yumi's route, while differing in it's details, is pretty much the same. Safe to say shit goes down in all the routes. It's an engrossing read though, just comes out of the left field at some point.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
どうかまた貴方の恋人になりますように, 小鳥より
Dō ka mata anata no koibito ni narimasu yō ni, kotori yori
I hope to be your lover once again. Kotori

I couldn't hold my tears when this happened.
10/10 Best game i have played in a long time.

Last edited:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
This is a really good game...although it has a sad story :( not gonna lie reading that letter made me cry....kotori deserves better but after seeing the post credit scene I was happy that she found happiness at last :cry:.

Reactions: Shaguma
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes