GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You know, I've never once muted a female character in a visual novel before, but Aoi might become the first; her voice is actually fucking grating and the "GOOOOOOSUUUUUUJIIIIIIIIIIIIN....!" made me smack control button the 3rd time she did it prior to her first H scene.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is a really good game...although it has a sad story :( not gonna lie reading that letter made me cry....kotori deserves better but after seeing the post credit scene I was happy that she found happiness at last :cry:.
Tell me about it. Now that I have played this, I can't find a game or anime to fill the void now.

Reactions: Shaguma

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
You know, I've never once muted a female character in a visual novel before, but Aoi might become the first; her voice is actually fucking grating and the "GOOOOOOSUUUUUUJIIIIIIIIIIIIN....!" made me smack control button the 3rd time she did it prior to her first H scene.
I feel ya. In my case mostly because her audio mix is very not balanced. When she yells, she fucking YELLS. Makes the rest of her speech seem like whispers.

Tenshura

Mar 12, 2018
Tell me about it. Now that I have played this, I can't find a game or anime to fill the void now.
Oh man, I knew I was getting into a "drama/crying VN", but does Kotori's route only have "bad" endings? I wonder if my fragile heart will hold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh man, I knew I was getting into a "drama/crying VN", but does Kotori's route only have "bad" endings? I wonder if my fragile heart will hold.
Spoilers man, gotta use them.

As far as I can tell, no there is no alternate route to it. At least when I looked through all the CGs, I didnt see anything different.

Tenshura

Mar 12, 2018
Spoilers man, gotta use them.

As far as I can tell, no there is no alternate route to it. At least when I looked through all the CGs, I didnt see anything different.
Apologies. As I had not yet played much, wasn't sure if that was more "common knowledge" from the begining/about the game or not. And yeah, it seems you're right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked Azusa's ending (and her character), personally.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Just wanted to join in and say this is one of the absolute best VNs I have ever played. I never expected it when I saw a catgirl on the cover, but wow this was extremely well made. The art is gorgeous, the story pulls at your heartstrings, and I wish it didn't have to end. Only a handful of games have hit me like this one. It really is special.

On a fun little side note, for those who have completed the game, load up the end credits real quick when you get the chance. There's an interesting inclusion for the voice of "Shima Yuuzou". I wonder whats the story behind that one?

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
For some reason I cant play. When I run the nanairo.exe it says "the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Can someone help tell me what I need to do to fix this? I tried redownloading the game from the mega, nopy, and uploadhaven (pc) but this still pops up and dont work.

Reactions: Sindle

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
For some reason I cant play. When I run the nanairo.exe it says "the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Can someone help tell me what I need to do to fix this? I tried redownloading the game from the mega, nopy, and uploadhaven (pc) but this still pops up and dont work.
Maybe try installing the latest or I guess you could if that doesn't work try and manually fix it by getting the file from , you will find d3dx9_43.dll in the Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86 & Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64 cab files.

Reactions: LordOmegaHunter

gaii

Aug 18, 2018
I honestly really enjoyed this game or V/N. Not only did the story captivated my mind but also my emotions. The only problem I had was the void it left me after completing the game...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am far to emotional for this game...

It's one of those that I totally regretted at the time while floods of tears made my face look like a waterfall but really glad I did after I calmed down because i'll be damned if it isn't one amazing read.

There is bittersweet, there is good and there is absolute nonsense that makes no sense at all but it's all worth reading.

No other VN has made me bawl this much. In fact it rivals Watership Down for pints of tears drained.

ripnew

Nov 22, 2017
You need too close torrent for saves to work
Not true torrent is to zip file and when I unzip it still same issue...

what helped is in properties of folder uncheck "Attributes: read - only" mark

Last edited:

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone else got a problem with the in-game text? It's all screwed for me and makes it real difficult to read.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes