Unity Completed Nana's Holiday [Final] [SmomoGameX]

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
RJ226788_img_main.jpg

Overview:
It's a holiday, why don't you do some XXX things? Or, would you like to... Eat banana? Let's spend an otaku-ish holiday with a banana girl Nana! All Live2D Animations give you superior experiences! This game can also be played on mobile devices so you can suppress your banana anywhere anytime! Stay calm Banana! Thank you Banana!​

Updated: Jun/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.21
Language: English, Chinese, and Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Info:

Download:
Win 64: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

RJ226788_img_smp1.jpg RJ226788_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

Overview:
It's a holiday, why don't you do some XXX things? Or, would you like to... Eat banana? Let's spend an otaku-ish holiday with a banana girl Nana! All Live2D Animations give you superior experiences! This game can also be played on mobile devices so you can suppress your banana anywhere anytime! Stay calm Banana! Thank you Banana!​

Updated: Jun/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.21
Language: English, Chinese, and Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Extra Info:

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

What kind of game is this? Can you have sex with her? Or You just feed her with the banana and that's it?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
So you need to get the banana meter up, playing with her (by clicking her) takes forever, answering questions is faster.
Some of the answers for the questions:

Nana's favorite weather: Sunny
Wanna sex?: No
What fruit do you like?: Banana
What do you want to know about Nana?: Nana's holiday
Letters printed on the game's USB?: Nana
What month is Nana's holiday?: 7
Which country Nana came from?: Taiwan
Which team made the game?: SmomoGameX
What is Nana's weight?: "Don't know"
How many petals on Nana's head?: 5
Nana's preferred temperature?: 80 F
Banana is growing at: On tree
Do you want to pull Nana's panty?: Sure
Whats for dinner?: Banana
What do you like about Nana?: Flesh (they probably meant skin, bad translation, dont panic)
What is the title of this game: "Nana holiday"
Life is ROUGH: Yes
Wanna sex?: Yes
Is Nana lovely?: "LOVELY"
Where do you want to go with Nana?: Banana field
It feels so weird...what is wrong with me?: Nervous
Then answer:"Sign of growing up" then continue with "Certainly" "Sex" "Get Pregnant" "Yeah" "Me". After all the dialogue, you will unlock Fun Mode and the other 2 scenes. (thanks dragon322, i guess i missed a right answer)

afterwards progress to 2nd scene, do bj very fast until there's cum, then advnace to scene 3

Not sure if it's possible to move the panty in the 1st scene, and if it's possible to cum or advance past 2nd scene.

dragon322

May 30, 2017
When she asks "It feels so weird...what is wrong with me?" Answer "Nervous"
And then "Why being nervous?" Answer "Sign of growing up" then continue with "Certainly" "Sex" "Get Pregnant" "Yeah" "Me". After all the dialogue, you will unlock Fun Mode and the other 2 scenes.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
When she asks "It feels so weird...what is wrong with me?" Answer "Nervous"
And then "Why being nervous?" Answer "Sign of growing up" then continue with "Certainly" "Sex" "Get Pregnant" "Yeah" "Me". After all the dialogue, you will unlock Fun Mode and the other 2 scenes.
Question How do you move the dick and the banana if she's going to suck it I'm playing this on android by the way and which country is she from? There's no taiwan answer there Just Japan and China

dragon322

May 30, 2017
Question How do you move the dick and the banana if she's going to suck it I'm playing this on android by the way and which country is she from? There's no taiwan answer there Just Japan and China
Sorry mate, i just played windows version. I have no idea about android.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Sorry mate, i just played windows version. I have no idea about android.
Oh I figured it out and finished it It was good But still Onnanoko is still more great than this this one you can't control how you fuck her tho

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Oh I figured it out and finished it It was good But still Onnanoko is still more great than this this one you can't control how you fuck her tho
On the android version u just have to slide ur finger up and down around the center of the screen off the dick to fuck her. Remember u can swap to anal on the 4th scene by tapping her butthole. ;)

Reactions: dark105