HTML Abandoned Nanny Seduction [Demo] [Vedicus Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Some small typos throughout.

Wife having 2 names in intro.

Some of the chosen images at times seem weird, I get you want things titillating but some don't make sense. Like Kara being in a bathing suit with MC sitting on her bed when she is welcome to working in the house, or open leg couch shot.

Also using images of other actresses makes it hard to keep a consistent story.

At 22 you can find the wife both sleeping and playing in the shower. Needs a consistent time schedule

Normal work 3 times pays more than work hard. Both take up same time frame though.

Money really needs to not have cents. I currently have MONEY: $ 60.400000000000006

Energy can go negative and if it does and then you sleep it won't fill your energy. I had -10 energy at 23 hours, went to sleep and woke up at 6 with 10 energy.

Can have a meal with them at 9 and then a meal with the nanny at 10.

Needs an explanation of stats and how to increase them.

Has a lot of .ds store files which it shouldn't.

Having separate zips for mac and pc.

Folders and images for Prologue have the name prolouge.

I would suggest looking at all the other HTML games and maybe learning a few things from their looks/code.

I do question why release a demo of such basic working. This is absolutely something you could test on your own in half an hour, there is nothing really here that makes it a "demo" that needs to be exposed to the public.
To tag on what Somebody said, look at games like College Daze for inspiration. Dozens of actors in that game, but they keep it consistent. You just gotta pick the right actress that fits the right bill. In the standing stills stay to one actress, then when it’s GO time, you have more liberties of picking
>insert any long blonde hair’d milfs with booty here
or something like that

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
He literally stole the intro and the dialogues and the gameplay from LWT and put it in this demo, I hope for him LOP never finds out or they'll have his ass for this :ROFLMAO:
I might be wrong because it's been years but I think LWT was hardly original. There was this very popular Rags game that was very similar before LWT.

Execet

Apr 3, 2019
Online Catalog has no return function, so you have to buy something to get back.

Stock in the Online Catalog is infinite, meaning I can buy five lots of Nice Clothing and be at 100 Style. Likewise, buying repetitive clothing for the women increases relationships easily.

Fast Travel is redundant currently as you are never more than a click away from those areas anyway.

Would have liked to see a sex scene in the Demo.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I might be wrong because it's been years but I think LWT was hardly original. There was this very popular Rags game that was very similar before LWT.
No the thing is, the intro is the same as the LWT one, word for word. The wife here is named Ashley, but he forgot to edit one of the names so she’s referred once as “Tracy”, giving away the fact that he copied it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No the thing is, the intro is the same as the LWT one, word for word. The wife here is named Ashley, but he forgot to edit one of the names so she’s referred once as “Tracy”, giving away the fact that he copied it.
Oh. Yeah that's tacky

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
What program do you need to run it? It keeps asking me to pick the app i want to use to run the game, but none of them work.

parttimeperv

Sep 20, 2018
How do I make a game like this? Is there some place that formats it for me and I can just change the writing?

Benobi96

Jan 2, 2020
That's the first thing I tried but the term "HTML game" falls under an umbrella. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'd be appreciated!
If you want to get your nose into creating HTML games you should check out Twine. That might be the easiest program to start with.

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
Do you ever finish the game or have sex with them? I got all my stats over 100, the love and lust stats over 200, and have gone past 40 days, but nothing changes, with either character (Wife or Nanny).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote