RPGM - Completed - Nao Is In Heat! ~A Furry-Eared Girl And Her Lewd Treatment~ [v1.3] [Crazy Nirin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Darkrus

2. 5.00 star(s)

dogsol

great game if you have 30 hours to spare, otherwise cheat cheat cheat modafoka.the author is very considerate to make a game that can be played with one hand only, wink wink.
    Great art, great story, great gameplat, the game is just too slow with development
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Simp Cattu

Bad things first:
    • The game speed is very slow, both in the sense of story progression and general animations. I understand that engine limitation has some factors in this, so it would be great if the dev could add an option to speed up or straight up remove animations altogether. About the dungeon, it gets boring really fast when you're not cheating, starting again from the beginning is such a chore everytime, even with the rush boost to go 8 floors at once after you've beaten the bosses. I'd say it would be better if bosses are every 3 levels instead of 5, or let there be an option to simply skip to next boss room once you're ready.

• The music is repetitive and the NSFW noises are BAD, especially the "wet noises". They really do sound like when you use the shittiest recorder found 30 years ago and hold it right next to a crumpling tin foil.
    Now to the good points that got this game 4/5 imo:
    • The art looks good. Each debuff has its own sprites, which feels quite lively.

• Hitting a debuff again and finishing a floor triggers a unique event according to that debuff, and they seem abundant. I've hit confusion and lactation 3 times each and they kept giving more scenes.

• While the progression is slow, the story itself is okay. The game has a simple concept and executed it well. I will try to finish the game and see if there is anything to be added here.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deadwok

Its an ok game. I felt like most the sex were kinda samey with little variations. It was also more vanilla then i would have thought with this kind of plot line. No NTR, rape, etc. I thought the idea of the status was neat (which carries most of my rating) but it kinda lacking in the game since they barely did much with it imo. Luckliy, if you got tired of the game like i did you can open the gallery to see the scenes.

Gameplay wise it fucking sucks, super repetitive, and no battle fuck(you just finger her a bit to get rid of the status). you cant chose to not pick up a card like the transformation one that becomes useless if shes is being affected by one of the statuses which stays in you deck until you get to a rest point to remove it. other than being annoying it also easy just spam attack and ignore the other cards.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TootinCommon

If you have no interest in playing it, the game gives you the option of unlocking the entire gallery as soon as you open it, which is nice.

The content is mostly vanilla, the fetish stuff is on the tamer side of things. Like, "married couple that wants to spice things up" levels of kinkiness.

The gameplay loop falls in a sweet spot between "too complex to focus on the hentai" and "too tedious to be willing to slog through".

The (singular) interactive H-scene is nothing special, but it's nice to see the varied reactions you can get from having different statuses. Unfortunately, you can't do anal in the interactive H-scene, it's only in a few of the canned status scenes.

The many different status-based H-scenes are good, and that seems to be where the meat of the game is. There aren't any animations, it's basically just sets of CGs, but if you're interested in any of these (relatively tame) fetishes then this game might appeal to you.

Voice acting is limited to moans/gasps, I don't think there's a single voiced line of actual dialogue, unfortunately.

The game seems pretty short, you can probably 100% it in a few hours.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story is kinda sparse but also much more tame than I expected, given the preview pictures and the subject matter. No NTR, no moral decay, no corruption, just two people growing their relationship through kinky sex. The ending was a bit underwhelming, it feels somewhat abrupt. If there was an ending CG I probably would've been satisfied, but it just goes from a conversation straight into credits.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

Man this must be some of the most boring dungeon adventure H-game I've ever played.
    A brief introduction to the story, you're an adventurer and you meet Nao. Nao is a cat girl that can get cursed in several different ways. All of them more or less the exact same. So when she gets cursed she needs your help to fix that curse.
    In battle you can finger her to fix it later in the game or have sex with her. Sounds exciting am I right? Well it could be, if the Scenes wouldn't be reused over and over again. You have about 3 small scenes. Touch boobs, blowjob and fingering her and one singular actual H event. Where you fuck her missionary.
    Does something special happen context-wise maybe? Nope. You finish a dungeon floor. You have sex, in one position. What about the in-battle scenes? Well like I mentioned you stick your fingers into her for a second, then she's fine again.
    Maybe she finds a chest? That you can open and she gets stuck? Nope.
    Maybe she pulls you to the side and you fuck? Nope.
    Maybe you save her from a dangerous situation, so she gets horny and wants to fuck? Nope.
    Maybe you feel like fucking her against a wall in the middle of the dungeon? Nope.
    Does she tease you constantly in the dungeon, making lewd remarks and showing off her body to you? Inviting you? Nope.
    For a H-game its extremely tame.
    So now maybe you ask, there is more to an RPG than just the Hentai even if it is a Hentai RPG. Well, here to disappoint you again.
    The fights are pick an attack, wait or finger Nao. All the enemies have about 5-6 Hp and go down in one or two hits.
    No treasure finding, no deep character development, no new weapons to find, no armor, no interesting quests, extremely dull gameplay.
    Normally I would recommend at least looking at the gallery but in this game, unless you really like monochrome art and very little of it. Don't bother.