VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto: Eternal Tsukuyomi [v0.11.8] [Kiobe]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
based on the pics we play as Jiraya? i'd rather be an self insert MC for these kind of games, since there is no point in being said character if we wont act like him
But if Jiraya who plays a pervert in the series is a perv in the game then why not?

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Darn. Looked interesting. I'd rather play as naruto though. Not an old guy
Keep in mind that the game is still quite early in its development, so not everything in the game is...in the game. I think there are plans to make more characters playable as Kiobe gets the game further to completion. As of now he is working on Jiraya's arc, and will presumeble start another playable character's storyline when Jiraya is fully fleshed out. It's not like he said "Oh I'm not putting Naruto in it" so keep checking in.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys, we listened to your requests and made it more convenient to display closed locations. We are also currently working on a more convenient entry into the game. We are trying to make it more understandable for people who do not understand Naruto.
неакт.png

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Impregnating Tsunade hahaha would be best :cool: (y) Mc'already Jiraia
I would want to see Naruto with Kushina hahaha :LOL:(y) that would count incest :cool:
Add scroll learning for Sex positons etc so mc can train for those
Bloodline =Sharingan (hypnotism)

Reactions: F9Zoney

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Tsunade, Tayuya, and Anko, those are the only girls I care about. Anyone else is just tartar sauce on a pork chop.

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
The mega link from patreon also fires alarms. And this is Malwarebytes, which generally isn't as paranoid as other programs. This is only the second positive I've seen in a Ren'Py executable in as long as Ren'Py games have been out. Perhaps there is something in particular that it does not like(encapsulation, or call to another file or location)?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
The mega link from patreon also fires alarms. And this is Malwarebytes, which generally isn't as paranoid as other programs. This is only the second positive I've seen in a Ren'Py executable in as long as Ren'Py games have been out. Perhaps there is something in particular that it does not like(encapsulation, or call to another file or location)?
Could this be because I use Yaml in renpy? I'm going through the web and I don't see any problems... Although it may be in my exceptions, I don't remember any more... But in other games where I used it ( this is a hospital), there were no such problems.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
We are trying to make it more understandable for people who do not understand Naruto.
If you are alive and over 20 and never watched or read naruto you have your priorities wrong.
Its like
"Did you watch John Wick?"
"Who?"
"BLASPHEMY get out my sight"

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Sorry but kakashi didnt become jonin with 13 years old
I was relying on this article. If you send me a few links that refute this , we will fix it in the next version.

Reactions: m069

mkav1

Jan 30, 2020
Хотел её на русский перевести. А там уже русский встроенный)))

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes