4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Anyone know the console command for the PC's name?
I accidentally skipped the naming process when restarting and can't be bothered starting again.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do i get the lake scene with Ino Temari and Tenten?

Edit: Seem like after the lake scene with Tenten you need to visit her shop then revisit the clearing for it to show.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
well, i´m still stuck at finding Tatsubaki, transformed to Naruto in School and before entering school about 2 weeks now, nothing happened. any ideas?

Burikit espalto

Sep 20, 2018
well, i´m still stuck at finding Tatsubaki, transformed to Naruto in School and before entering school about 2 weeks now, nothing happened. any ideas?
I just figured it out if there still no way to cross the bridge, just play with hinata until lust 5 and squeeze her butt then the man will appear.

• Wow
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Just a file using this to patch the game because the developer removed hash verification
And no patreon only mod is not possible to download until someone leak the mods
YEA! You managed to get around Patreon, I installed "Patreon Code Forcer" in my game and the activation sound appeared, the best way to test this was in an old save of mine. When you meet Orochimaru for the first time in Ichiraku, then there's a scene he talks to Karin in his laboratory, this scene is exclusive to Patreon's and even with this file the game still forces me to have Pantreon to watch this scene!

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Wish you actually got to do Sakura instead of just the teasing. Samui and Tsunade should have been told by the mc that he knew what Samui was doing. Hate that you HAVE to watch the Raikage scene in order to advance.

Reactions: Red88

Anonymous50000

Modder
Jan 4, 2018
it's just playing the OK sound for me but patreon clothing still gives the notification to become a patreon
YEA! You managed to get around Patreon, I installed "Patreon Code Forcer" in my game and the activation sound appeared, the best way to test this was in an old save of mine. When you meet Orochimaru for the first time in Ichiraku, then there's a scene he talks to Karin in his laboratory, this scene is exclusive to Patreon's and even with this file the game still forces me to have Pantreon to watch this scene!
Sorry it's fixed

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes