4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
it was funny to me when i realized that when citizens talk during the end of war celebration they make sounds like villagers in minecraft

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I think I've been able to crack the Patreon code block. Download and extract in the game's main folder (the one containing the executable file). Note: I've not extensively tested this: I only know I've been able to purchase patreon only clothes.
the few scenes available with the patreon do not appear with this "mod" can you update it or tell me which file it modifies? And also impossible to download the mod addon patreon of the game its said that the game is not associated with a patreon account

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Kunoichi Trainer — HD DLC, a 414 MB paid add-on, was released on itch.io today, nearly doubling the horizontal and vertical resolution of all non-mod artwork in the game.

Reactions: amsousa

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
Kunoichi Trainer — HD DLC, a 414 MB paid add-on, was released on itch.io today, nearly doubling the horizontal and vertical resolution of all non-mod artwork in the game.
heres the most recent version of the official hd mod that increases the resolution from 720p to 1440p

installation instructions:

Win/Linux
Put the HD.rpa file in the Kunoichi Trainer/game folder

Mac

Put the HD.rpa file in the KunoichiTrainer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game folder

Android
Put the HD.rpa file in the folder Android/data/com.dinaki.kt/files/game. If there is no game folder, create one.

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
heres the most recent version of the official hd mod that increases the resolution from 720p to 1440p
mega link

Win/Linux

Mac

Put the HD.rpa file in the KunoichiTrainer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game folder

Android
Put the HD.rpa file in the folder Android/data/com.dinaki.kt/files/game. If there is no game folder, create one.
Feel free to give it a try.
If you like this HD version, please support it on .
It will help to keep it up to date with the original game.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
mega link

Win/Linux

Mac

Android
let the developer earn some money for faster developments it's cost only 2$ don't leak it too soon. I like the free things because i also cant afford it but not in the cost of destroying someone's hard work

Last edited:

[BLACK]

Aug 26, 2022
Hey guys, I tried to purchase the Anfire Mods from Patreon but my card and PayPal were unsuccessful multiple times. Is there an alternative way?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes