4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I am not going to kink shame on here, but I just wanted to say, huge waste of time and resources putting together that super cliche ChoujiXIno NTR crap. I say NTR because it definitely went beyond sharing and she definitely likes him more than the MC now. And if that wasnt enough, its not just a one-off thing. Like i said, nothing wrong with people who like that stuff, but This game would be better if you spent your time developing the routes for the main LI's and stop wasting it on things that will just make (most) of your players disgusted, if not upset.
tbh you can avoid playing that part then. or better, stop playing this game if you cannot take such 'burn'.

thatlaughingguy42

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to straight up bypass the Ino's New Years Picture Puzzle?
1703556784619.png
The above is what I see when I try to play it. It's kind of impossible.

oolthings

Nov 24, 2021
Hello When I run this game it always gives me a Microsoft defender issue is this truly safe or is it a false postive?

Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
Для меня хуесосы только те кто переходит на renpy 7.4 и выше

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone dm me the Patreon email and code
Bro it seems you dont know but, the dev has a way to know if 2 or more people are using the same patreon code and email so no, no one wont do that, why would someone who paid to have more game content will do that for you, no one will man, the dev just makes that code and email unable to be used forever and the one who gave the patreon email and code wont ever be a patreon anymore for what i got.

Darkrose23

Jan 10, 2021
Bro it seems you dont know but, the dev has a way to know if 2 or more people are using the same patreon code and email so no, no one wont do that, why would someone who paid to have more game content will do that for you, no one will man, the dev just makes that code and email unable to be used forever and the one who gave the patreon email and code wont ever be a patreon anymore for what i got.
dm me Patreon code

Darkrose23

Jan 10, 2021
jk dude but seriously is there a way to bypass the patreon code without a code/email and get the events/mods

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes