Apr 16, 2018
Hello everybody
I would like to know if it is possible of course
When is the new version coming out?
Thanks in advance for the answer
And have a good day above all

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
the patreon on this game uses kinda off some loggin associated code. So i'll be very hard for someone to tell their codes out in the open
not hard, more so tedious. if they openly posted it in a place like this they could be easily found out but if they dm the ppl askin for it then the risk is limited specifically to the ppl they dm...or if some dumbass who got the email/code posted it openly

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
What are events in the Arena? Just buy Tenten and block, pay for installments and block, rent and enter the redhead and block. What is done?

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Ino - raising lust above 26 so you can do level 3 and 4 of "ask to raise her skirt" special event, and the dyed clothing. When and how?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Hello When I run this game it always gives me a Microsoft defender issue is this truly safe or is it a false postive?
It's safe. I get that same message for every game I download that I play from this site and I've downloaded a lot more than the ones in my signature. It's only a warning because the publisher isn't verified. Still safe though as I've never had any problems with my laptop due to one of the games I downloaded.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Since the Sakura mission didn't come out even after restarting, I deleted all the saves and when I started the game it was strange, there is strange music and the girls have Mexican hats. How do I get it back to normal?

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Since the Sakura mission didn't come out even after restarting, I deleted all the saves and when I started the game it was strange, there is strange music and the girls have Mexican hats. How do I get it back to normal?
It's from mods. Uninstall all mods

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Ino - raising lust above 26 so you can do level 3 and 4 of "ask to raise her skirt" special event, and the dyed clothing. When and how?
Plus a walkthrough that is more complete and close to the more current version (plus has Hanabi, Easter Eggs, and Achievements walkthroughs) than the current .

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
heres the most recent version of the official hd mod that increases the resolution from 720p to 1440p
mega link
installation instructions:

Win/Linux
Put the HD.rpa file in the Kunoichi Trainer/game folder

Mac

Put the HD.rpa file in the KunoichiTrainer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game folder

Android
Put the HD.rpa file in the folder Android/data/com.dinaki.kt/files/game. If there is no game folder, create one.
:unsure:

hmm.

KevAnand7

Mar 26, 2024
I am not going to kink shame on here, but I just wanted to say, huge waste of time and resources putting together that super cliche ChoujiXIno NTR crap. I say NTR because it definitely went beyond sharing and she definitely likes him more than the MC now. And if that wasnt enough, its not just a one-off thing. Like i said, nothing wrong with people who like that stuff, but This game would be better if you spent your time developing the routes for the main LI's and stop wasting it on things that will just make (most) of your players disgusted, if not upset.
I usually like this niche but i feel like something is off. The li's are good tho

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes