4.30 star(s) 18 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
I am not going to kink shame on here, but I just wanted to say, huge waste of time and resources putting together that super cliche ChoujiXIno NTR crap. I say NTR because it definitely went beyond sharing and she definitely likes him more than the MC now. And if that wasnt enough, its not just a one-off thing. Like i said, nothing wrong with people who like that stuff, but This game would be better if you spent your time developing the routes for the main LI's and stop wasting it on things that will just make (most) of your players disgusted, if not upset.

Hold up, what happened here? I haven't played this game since the first chapter was finished.

Are those parts optional (and preferably something that can be disabled in an setting)

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How do you start the new Sakura and Sarada events? Do you have to be on a certain rout with Sakura? I chose Lover route. I checked the hot spring and tried to find that seller at night but neither event happened.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
When you first meet Naruto, sakura brings you to the Ramen place, text at the top of the screen pops up in Russian even if you are playing in english, same with classroom on right in school. Even more russian after sleeping, Tenepb Moxho synrmb no hoyam (used english keys to approximate), player house balcony. I really think you guys need to go over with a fine toothed comb to remove wrong language.

Chakra should just be rounded to nearest point or half point. having a chakra with decimal places seems weird and like it may cause issues.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What a great review from the Ryuumishou.

Ryuumishou said:
look at the design of Sarada for example, and compare it to characters that were designed earlier and notice the significant difference, this can be blamed on AI, especially because of how obvious the AI use is in some of the parts.
just to type "Sarada" into an AI image generator, fix some of the mistakes
Sarada was fully hand drawn.
1711550489848.png 1711550497463.png 1711550505504.png 1711550546082.png 1711550557739.png
Even more, not a single scene with Sarada was touched by AI.

We used AI for a few minor scenes, like when two old mans talk with each other, because we don't want to waste artists time on that minore scene with only 6 phrases.

All main scenes (aka sex scenes) always was and will be hand drawn.

Ryuumishou said:
create some half-assed dialogue (probably also with AI)
Yeah, that's why we was looking for a writes a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Hikashoo

Apr 24, 2023

View attachment 3483130 View attachment 3483131 View attachment 3483132 View attachment 3483134 View attachment 3483136
Event more, not a single scene with Sarada was touched by AI.

We used AI for a few minor scenes, like when two old mans talk with each other, because we don't want to waste artists time on that minore scene with only 6 phrases.

All good G! This happens when someone who has no idea how to draw says something about art...

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
How do you get sarada I checked the walkthrough and I didn't c anything
Has anyone found out yet

Last edited:

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021

View attachment 3483130 View attachment 3483131 View attachment 3483132 View attachment 3483134 View attachment 3483136
Even more, not a single scene with Sarada was touched by AI.

Thank you for your calm response, and I admit to having been wrong about the AI usage on the Sarada sprite. I do have a huge hate boner for AI since I am friends with many professional artists, draw as a hobby myself, and generally dislike technological advancements in art.

While I was completely wrong about the Sarada sprite being done with AI, I still made a pretty important point in my review, which was "loss of trust in the artist". A simple "sprite is in development" or even just a goofy-looking sketch makes me feel better about the work than a crappy AI-generated image because there is always this lingering thought, that if they are capable of using AI once to make their work easier, what if they do so again?

When you compare the Sarada sprite to older sprites from the game, she looks way more detailed (the overall shading and light reflected in her hair) compared to the more simplistic designs, that were present on Sakura or Ino for example. By the proof you sent me, I can tell this is because of either the improvement of the artist's skill or it was drawn by somebody completely else. Now imagine looking at this new sprite right after seeing the AI scene with a grandpa. Despite what Hikashoo claims, I am fairly interested in art and like to pay attention to details in it, seeing the complete art style shift right after an obvious AI scene it would be a miracle not to assume the AI has paid the role in the making of the sprite as well.

1711663028133.png

I don't want to look down on anybody or say that game dev is "bad" if they use AI, that is not right, but you cannot blame anybody for suspecting the AI use in your other art if you did so once already. Despite my highly critical review of the game, I did enjoy many of the earlier routes. I do not want to come off as somebody "trying to speak for everyone", this is highly subjective, there are many people who do not mind AI, great for them. But I would still much more appreciate lazily made or crappy art over something soulless made by AI. Thank you for your effort regardless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hikashoo

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for your calm response, and I admit to having been wrong about the AI usage on the Sarada sprite. I do have a huge hate boner for AI since I am friends with many professional artists, draw as a hobby myself, and generally dislike technological advancements in art.

While I was completely wrong about the Sarada sprite being done with AI, I still made a pretty important point in my review, which was "loss of trust in the artist". A simple "sprite is in development" or even just a goofy-looking sketch makes me feel better about the work than a crappy AI-generated image because there is always this lingering thought, that if they are capable of using AI once to make their work easier, what if they do so again?

When you compare the Sarada sprite to older sprites from the game, she looks way more detailed (the overall shading and light reflected in her hair) compared to the more simplistic designs, that were present on Sakura or Ino for example. By the proof you sent me, I can tell this is because of either the improvement of the artist's skill or it was drawn by somebody completely else. Now imagine looking at this new sprite right after seeing the AI scene with a grandpa. Despite what Hikashoo claims, I am fairly interested in art and like to pay attention to details in it, seeing the complete art style shift right after an obvious AI scene it would be a miracle not to assume the AI has paid the role in the making of the sprite as well.

View attachment 3487157

I don't want to look down on anybody or say that game dev is "bad" if they use AI, that is not right, but you cannot blame anybody for suspecting the AI use in your other art if you did so once already. Despite my highly critical review of the game, I did enjoy many of the earlier routes. I do not want to come off as somebody "trying to speak for everyone", this is highly subjective, there are many people who do not mind AI, great for them. But I would still much more appreciate lazily made or crappy art over something soulless made by AI. Thank you for your effort regardless.
Sakura's sprite artist left the team a few years ago. So yeah, Sarada's sprite was made by a different person. He also made arts in Temari/Hannah events.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Damn, last time i played this was a few years ago and there were barely any scenes and a lot of scuff.
Cool to see how much content this game has gotten over the years.

Anyway... can i get a patreon code from someone?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes