4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Nov 21, 2017
How can i get more scene with hinata (like DP shown in screenshot)
For that scene and more you need to find Ayame in Ichiraku Ramen. When I got her it was during a date with Sakura. Hope you find it since the scenes you get from doing this are some of the best in the game I think.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Buy scrolls from shady guy in ichiraku. How will I pass this task.
Just check the Ichiraku's Ramen shop everyday till you see him then from that day just remember is every 3days he will be there, btw he also sells scooby snacks for a certain glasses female.

May 23, 2019
So. I have 2 issues here. 1st - now it seems that i cant simply learn scrolls in my room. Maybe i'm doing smth wrong, so i'll ask for a up-to-date guide for it. And second question. Where i can find technique, which will allow me to take form of other people?

Nov 21, 2017
So. I have 2 issues here. 1st - now it seems that i cant simply learn scrolls in my room. Maybe i'm doing smth wrong, so i'll ask for a up-to-date guide for it. And second question. Where i can find technique, which will allow me to take form of other people?
To learn the scrolls I used the snip tool so I could look at the image and then input the hand signs. I had to do this because some of them were missing on the guide I saw.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
there are people that actualy learned the signs and their names. Talk about being dedicated.

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
for the next update I suggest that developer Will add pregnancy genre have a wife and children If you want for this game to be interesting, of course

Reactions: _Maou_

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The real challenge is remembering and performing the Water Dragon Release without looking at notes.
ive seen some maniac on youtube do water prison, the copycat genjutsu and even the mirror kekkai genkai seals from the first arc. freaks.

diokage

May 1, 2020
Console Commands

inventory.money=xx (Thanks to Kiabee21 for this)

stats.addTrust("Ino", xx)
stats.add("Ino", xx) from increases lust
stats.addMood("Ino", xx)

stats.addTrust("Sakura", xx)
stats.add("Sakura", xx) from increases lust
stats.addMood("Sakura", xx)

stats.addTrust("Hinata", xx)
stats.add("Hinata", xx) from increases lust
stats.addMood("Hinata", xx)
how do you activate console commands?

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
What's Corona mode for? Well I know it's related with the current pandemic, with all the masks and everything but what does it do in game?

Dazai Suya

Jul 29, 2019
Recently for Android version, it' crashing with the whole phone stops...damn Reboot is the only option. Does anyone have this problem? Or know how to fix it?
All over game is awesome, best if luck devs

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
alguien tiene los comandos?
if you are asking for console commands:

* unlock developer mode with unren
* in game, hold shift and press D, click variable viewer
* hold shift, press O for console
* to change a variable, type VARIABLE = VALUE, example: money = 9999 (I dont remember variable names)

via translate.google.com to spanish

* Desbloquee el modo desarrollador con unren
* en el juego, mantén presionada la tecla shift y presiona D, haz clic en el visor de variables
* para cambiar una variable, escriba el VARIABLE = VALUE, ejemplo: dinero = 9999 (no recuerdo los nombres de las variables)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes