4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
Send link via personal massage

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
From my experience, it gets removed on certain updates, probably because the developer realizes that non-patreons get their hands on the outfits

hahahhh

Jun 11, 2020
can i know can i directly use my save file for new version
or i should play for new, i was lazy
who can share the full save file pls

hahahhh

Jun 11, 2020
can i know how unlock the cg there are many i dont know how to unlock like ino scene and sakura that dream one

Javers501

Feb 22, 2019
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
Excuse me, could you pass me that video in private? Have mercy, mate.

Reactions: ohshi

ohshi

Oct 31, 2019
please personal message too.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
i'd also appreciate the email and code

Lolok953

Jun 1, 2020
Would you kindly sent it to me pls via personal message.

clix

Jul 25, 2020
what is the difference in the game when playing with or without the patreon code ?

hahahhh

Jun 11, 2020
can you personal message me? thanks

Reactions: kilambody

kilambody

Apr 19, 2020
Can you pm me please ?

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
the website with the guide wont work anymore for me for some reason can someone tell me why or give me a pdf with the guide in english

E.H.Lust

Oct 1, 2019
Sakura Route is stuck with 2nd dates ...
there is no way back route for konoha after spider hunt ....
bugs ?
help..
P.S how to wipe clean install the game without previouso_O craps.

jasontodd69

Jun 16, 2020
PM me pliss

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes