4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Mar 13, 2019
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
PM Me. I tried looking myself and like good lord, hard as hell to find.

MK.ll

Aug 25, 2020
Patreon's email??? Yeah, I found it on a Youtube with very few views. Unexpectedly, it correctly unlocked v0.13.2 version. I will keep secrect. Because if I share it then the next version I will be very difficult to find the password. I will pray that you will find that youtube channel
could you pass it to my? pls

ThiccN!gga69

Aug 30, 2019
Pm me pls

Septiansans

Jun 5, 2020
Can you give me too via personal?

pandabebu

Sep 16, 2017
Hey friend, mind pm a fellow with the code?

Tinoco777

Aug 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "starcrossx, publicación: 3768831, miembro: 778899"]
¿Cómo consigo la ropa de patreon en el juego?
[/CITAR]
Con una cuenta de pago

Tinoco777

Aug 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "Nam Vo, publicación: 3875290, miembro: 2574581"]
El correo electrónico de Patreon ??? Sí, lo encontré en Youtube con muy pocas visitas. Inesperadamente, desbloqueó correctamente la versión v0.13.2. Lo mantendré en secreto. Porque si la comparto entonces la próxima versión me será muy difícil encontrar la contraseña. Rezaré para que encuentres ese canal de youtube
[/ CITAR]

Nos puedes mandar la cuenta más el código para ver las escenas de tsunade y la ropa

raja2424

Dec 5, 2017
can you pm me pls?

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
Pls Help

Aug 10, 2019
Can you send it to me too?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes