4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Where is the transformation scroll now? I haven't played this in a long time, its not in the school

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
hello... sorry to bug you guys... but i have one question... where can i find mikasa? and i know how she is... but after seeing her in my saves i can't seem to find her again... any help is appreciated... thanks

Ps. I think you have to go back to karin or go to the restaurant... try karin first then the restaurant at eve or mornings... sorry i can't help more i haven't gotten the camera yet...

PPs... arg just tried both, i think the rest of that quest is coming the a later update. either that or i missed something... i'll take another look but... we'll see...

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2021
Am i the only one having an issues, whenever i try install the game on my phone it says app not installed even though i have the old version of the game?

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
I don't think it's even about anorexia so much as those proportions are just wrong. The artwork is all weird, and I think what @Umaru-chan said is right with those just being edited Witch Trainer assets. Badly edited, as well as the model(s?) in Witch Trainer don't look just plain weird.

Ino isn't petite or thin, her waist is just ridiculously out of place with her otherwise normal-looking everything else.
you know what i dont aprrove of anerexia or kim kardashian body types never understood why people are into that shit when its ethier unhealthy or just not right ..... i like a woman who is petite healthy and has proper proportions instead of making them look like inflated blowup dolls and artist should strife to bring out the characters beauty and make its shine. just my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: popober

Mexayan

Jan 25, 2018
I just downloaded the PC game, had not played it before and it will not run, the game flases and then nothing, any suggestions.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes