Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.18] [Cats-creators], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.18] [Cats-creators], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
first time trying this game. what is it about this only stuff. is there a cracked version

BurmeseNinja

Jan 10, 2021
Hi guys! Thanks everyone for playing Shinobi Lord. This comment is a small address to those who like our game. We want to talk about content for Patrons. You may have already noticed that we are gradually opening old Patreon scenes for public access with each update, we will continue this trend in the future as well. But you need to keep in mind that it is the old content that will be slowly revealed. As for the Patrons, we will continue to devote our time to the special extra content (This is approximately 10% of the entire update, since we are making one additional scene for Patrons per update). We would really like you to treat it with understanding, all of our work is original, made by hand — art, animation, story plot. We devote absolutely all our time on this and want to see your reciprocity, hence Patreon support allows us to feel it!

Sooner or later our game will become completely open, but at the development stage we are forced to work this way. This comment was written for clarification, because many people think that content for Patreon is almost 50% of the entire game, which, of course, is not the case and has never been so.

In any case, thank you for any attention to the game, with your help it will soon become bigger and better! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
You want new people to subscribe your pateron but you dun even reply your subscribed user :')

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Naruto Shinobi Lord to v0.18.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: alpha edge

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.24 (Android) :
/ (276 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.24 (Yopi's Mods) :
(1 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
The Dev has already almost 2000 members on Patreon
Looks like the paywall works. Glad for him
Yeah, surely it has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself, or the fact that it receives monthly updates. I mean, it's not like people prefer to drop their money on supporting the quality product, right?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
It's not like there is a ton of other devs who do the same regular job and barely reach a hundred?
Dunno, maybe it's the lack of advertising? In the case with this game it has a recognizable brand (Naruto/Boruto) and an eye-catching art-style, so obvoiusly that it attracts attention from the get-go.
Also, pardon me for doubting, but a ton of other devs? Could you name at least a dozen of such devs (the ones who constantly produce a high quality content, but can barely reach 100$/month after a year-and-a-half of development)?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes