VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Naruto: The Cursed Jutsu [v0.5.1] [kurohomura studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Thenutcracker222

Obviously stolen assets but the ntr story telling is something I haven't seen before in a naruto parody game so meh give it a shot if you like that kind of stuff. I like ntr so as dumb as it is to say I look forward to the next version if the developer doesn't get sued first lol
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Luckzor

I got bored after some time so I just started to skip all.
    The art looks like taked from google, some pictures are bad photoshoped, lie one scene where Sakura's head change completly to other design, some faces with mouths drawn what it looks was made with paint, and the sex scenes have different art style too.
    The story is good and interesting, but what "bothered" me was the decisions, you have tons of "decisions" but they are just like this:
    "Open the door"
    and that's all, you only have one choice to do, I don't see the point. Why you give me the chance to take a decision if I only can choose one thing?
    In some moment Ino ask if you want to deliver some flowers to Tsunade.
    The decision is:
    "I will do it"
    So, the story is good, the art can be improved and the developer can just say that this is a Kinetic VN because I didn't see that the "decisions" have great impact in their lifes.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PochitaTheChainsaw

The game is pretty decent as of 0.5.1. its got some mind control a lot of sex scenes and (unlike a lot of naruto games i've played) has good grammar. i do have some complaints though. toward the beginning of the game you have a conversation with Ino, Sai, and Choji. well Sai and Choji have really badly drawn ms paint looking smiles and at one point in the conversation they give edit ino to give her the angry face that she had in the original series.