RPGM - Completed - Nasty Sex Friend with Plump Girl Friend [Final] [ManiaClub]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kadeko

Not really a game, more like a CG gallery with extra steps, (as is the standard for RPGM games.)

That said, for fans of chubby hairy girls, the art is really nice, and it's an often neglected genre, so i'll round up from 2 to a 3.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

even though is short and there's no much gameplay i'd say it's above average if you are into thicc anime girls, so play it if you like what you see. Translation is not perfect but at this point i've seen so much trash that i don't even mind lol.

also this game is one of those that opens up with an error message when you extract the game normally so a common solution for that is changing the name encoding to Japanese on Winrar before extracting the game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"I Can’t Believe How Simple and Short This Game Is"

The gameplay basically is you fucking your delicious thick childhood friend in a different area at the school, they gave you some sort of grinding which is you trying to clear out the room where you want to fuck by talking with people in there, there's a percentage chance that they will go out and if not, the game will send you to the next day to try it again.
    The good news is, the chances are really high and if you just spend a couple of minutes talking to NPCs, you'll find some random clue that will make some people you want to shoo over to have a 100% of success.
    The art is really good and if you love chubby, you gonna like this game a lot.

Rating Distribution:
    +1: Obligatory
    +1: Delicious Thick Childhood Friend
    +1: Mating Like Animals in Different Part of the School
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Preppydip

There is some awkward English every now and then, but it's a really good game about fucking your BBW Childhood Friend. It's somewhat short but very sweet; the sex scenes are pretty easy to obtain. There isn't any unnecessary grinding for BS or some McGuffin that needs to be obtained for every scene, all you need is to pass a speech check some ~3 times and you're off to fapping.