[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Native English for review dialogs on Quantum Loop game

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Project:
- Quantum Loop (see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/quantum-loop-day-1-the-awakening-v0-2-the-dark-moonshine.64610/ )

It's a game done with ren'py engine so if you know how to manage the game file is great, otherwise is great anyway and I can explain you how it works or we can use TXT files.

Developer:
- Me!

Looking for:
- Native english speaker (UK or USA is the same). I'm not a native speaker so it's difficult for me to write without grammatical errors or using the correct terms, you should review the dialogs (in game or via file, as you prefer) and correct them.

Employment Type:

Unfortunately, I can't pay you yet, I'm at the begininning, however, your name or nickname (as you prefer, if you prefer) will be in the game's credits and in all pages related to the game.

Anor

May 12, 2018
Hey! native English speaker here, id be glad to read your game and give you any grammatical fixes and I can find. Im going to install now and give it a read.

What would be the best way for me to give you the corrections??

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hey! native English speaker here, id be glad to read your game and give you any grammatical fixes and I can find. Im going to install now and give it a read.

What would be the best way for me to give you the corrections??
Hi Anor, welcome onboard!
I'm sending you a private message with all the info!
Thanks!!!