[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Native English for review dialogs on revamped Quantum Loop game

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Project:
- Quantum Loop revamp (see here the original: https://f95zone.to/threads/quantum-loop-day-1-the-awakening-v0-2-the-dark-moonshine.64610/ )

It's a game done with ren'py engine so if you know how to manage the game file is great, otherwise is great anyway and I can explain to you how it works or we can use TXT files.

Developer:
- Me!

Looking for:
- Native english speaker (UK or USA is the same). I'm not a native speaker so it's difficult for me to write without grammatical errors or to use the correct terms, you should review the dialogs (in game or via file, as you prefer) and correct them.

Employment Type:

Unfortunately, I can't pay you yet, however, your name or nickname (as you prefer if you prefer) will be in the game's credits and in all pages related to the game.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is the revamp gonna have a different art style? I love time loops, but I couldn't get off on a game that looks like that.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Yes!
Below a preview.
Also, the structure is very different: now we have 3 time zones each day: morning/afternoon/evening with different actors and activities.
Nurse Smile.png

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, that's something I wouldn't mind looking at. You can send it to me if you want, I like to think I have a strong command of the English language and a decent familiarity with Renpy. I just can't make any commitments or promises about how much progress I'll make, since it's not paid. But it does sound like an interesting concept, so maybe the story will really grab me.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Yeah, that's something I wouldn't mind looking at. You can send it to me if you want, I like to think I have a strong command of the English language and a decent familiarity with Renpy. I just can't make any commitments or promises about how much progress I'll make, since it's not paid. But it does sound like an interesting concept, so maybe the story will really grab me.
Great! Thanks! I have sent you a private message.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Project:
- Quantum Loop revamp (see here the original: https://f95zone.to/threads/quantum-loop-day-1-the-awakening-v0-2-the-dark-moonshine.64610/ )

It's a game done with ren'py engine so if you know how to manage the game file is great, otherwise is great anyway and I can explain to you how it works or we can use TXT files.

Developer:
- Me!

Looking for:
- Native english speaker (UK or USA is the same). I'm not a native speaker so it's difficult for me to write without grammatical errors or to use the correct terms, you should review the dialogs (in game or via file, as you prefer) and correct them.

Employment Type:

Unfortunately, I can't pay you yet, however, your name or nickname (as you prefer if you prefer) will be in the game's credits and in all pages related to the game.
Did you find someone for this? I'd be happy to do it